Casio Prepares Business Entry
- Casio Aims to Break Palm's and Handspring's Stranglehold on the Handheld Market With Its Pocket PC. Branch, Al // Curriculum Administrator;Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p18
Report the introduction of Pocket PC from Casio. Features of the device; Comparison of prices with Palm and Hardspring devices; Usage as a cross-curriculum device.
- Casio. Schneider, Jim // T H E Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p108
Features Cassiopeia A-22T designed as a handheld computing device from Casio in the United States. Incorporation of pocket versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point; Account on the unit stylus-controlled operated in Window-style environment; Partnership between Casio and Math...
- Register, or else... Foster, Ed // InfoWorld;10/7/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p61
Deals with the shortcomings of Casio's personal digital assistant, Cassiopeia BE-300. Upgrade for the Cassiopeia BE-300; Criticism on the registration system for Casio.
- New Low-End PDAs From Casio. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p30
Reports the launch of PV-S400Plus and PV-S600Plus personal digital assistants of Casio in New York, New York.
- Batmap on the fly. // Management Services;Jun2001, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p27
Introduces Casio's Batmap hand-held computer. Key features; Ordering information.
- Casio To Ship Transmeta Chip Powered PDA. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/04/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p30
Reports on Casio's plan to ship under its Cassiopeia line a super-slim, subnotebook in 2001. Notebook features.
- Cassiopeia EM-500: A PDA for the MP3 Set. O'Reilly, Dennis // PCWorld;Nov2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p98
Evaluates Casio's Cassiopeia EM-500 pocket personal computer (PC). Opinion that the EM-500 is targeted at the so-called MP3 generation; Features, including Pocket versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer; Perceived ability of the PC to play multimedia files smoothly; Cost.
- Casio Zoomers to blossom with enhancements. Moeller, Michael // PC Week;4/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p48
Reports on Casio Inc.'s plan to release hardware and software products for its Z-7000 Zoomer. Features; Price; Contact information.
- Casio fuels PDAs and laptop PCs. Ball, Richard // Electronics Weekly;9/11/2002, Issue 2067, p17
Reports on the fuel cells developed by Casio company for portable equipment such as personal digital assistants and laptop personal computers. Design of the fuel cells; Comparison to lithium ion batteries.