Antepo Adds Some Jabber
- Jaber, Antepo enter partnership. // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p18
Reports on the partnership between Jabber Inc. and Antepo Inc.
- Extending the IM experience. Caton, Michael // eWeek;11/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p46
The article evaluates several Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol-based systems including the OPN System Rivoli from Antepo Inc., Jabber Extensible Communications Platform 5.1 from Jabber Inc., and Wildfire Enterprise 3.1 from Jive Software.
- Antepo, Jabber give IM a boost. Caton, Michael // eWeek;10/10/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p45
Reviews two instant messaging computer software. Open Presence Network System XT server application from Antepo Inc.; JabberNow appliance form Jabber Inc.
- IM Upstarts Vie for Interoperability. Moore, Cathleen // InfoWorld;9/27/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p16
The article reveals the plans of both Antepo Inc. and Jabber Inc. in September 2004 to unveil new instant messaging (IM) offerings that bolster standards support and security. Antepo plans to introduce Version 4.5 of its enterprise IM product dubbed Open Presence Network (OPN) System which...
- Tech startup of the month. Peterson, Eric // ColoradoBiz;May2003, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on the business performance of Jabber Inc. in Colorado. Impact of economic depression on the earnings of the company; Level of productivity; Number of employees.
- Jabber appliance IMpresses with ease of installation, use. Nance, Barry // Network World;8/7/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p42
The article evaluates the Jabber's JabberNow appliance, a device which provides message privacy on the local network. INSET: How We Did It.
- ANTEPO BATTLING ENTERPRISE IM GOLIATHS. Darrow, Barbara // CRN;9/13/2004, Issue 1112, p37
Looks at how Antepo exerted so much effort in its aim to compete with big companies in the field of enterprise instant messaging (IM). Reputation of Antepo's secure IM technology; Remarks from CEO Maxime Seguineau on Antepo's market advantage; Popularity of instant messaging technology to the...
- Swap Instant Messages Outside Your Service. Strauch, Joel // PCWorld;Jun2001, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p75
Evaluates the Jabber Instant Messenger system available for download from the web site Jabber.com. Key features; Pros and cons; Cost; Recommendations.
- IM vendor embraces AOL, Microsoft. Fontana, John // Network World;8/8/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p14
This article focuses on the plan of instant messaging (IM) server vendor Antepo Inc. to add integration with AOL Instant Messenger service and the newest versions of Microsoft Corp.'s IM platform. The features of the company's Open Presence Network (OPN) XT allows corporate users to interact...