- Lucent, MetroPCS enter $161M equipment contract. // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p7
Reports the contract signed between Lucent Technologies Inc. and the MetroPCS company for the supply of third-generation wireless systems.
- MetroPCS Picks Lucent. // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p36
Reports that MetroPCS Inc. will buy third generation wireless communication infrastructure equipment from Lucent Technologies Incorporated. Value of the contract; Type of products to be supplied by Lucent.
- MetroPCS extends Lucent's contract, releases survey. // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p32
Reports on the contract extension signed by MetroPCS Inc. with Lucent Technologies Inc. in 2002. Value of the contract; Information on the contract; Findings of a survey conducted by Market Trends Inc. for MetroPCS on the use of wireless services by U.S. teenagers.
- MAPINFO/LUCENT TO DEVELOP APPLICATIONS FOR MOBILE INTERNET. // Telephone IP News;Nov2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p3
Highlights the partnership of MapInfo Corp. and Lucent Technologies to develop and market comprehensive location-based applications for the mobile internet market.
- Lucent, Motorola Partner For Packet Cable Telephony. Cholewka, Kathleen // Inter@ctive Week;06/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p14
Provides information on the partnership of Motorola Inc. and Lucent Technologies to develop and market packet cable telephony. Network trials conducted by the companies; Benefit of the partnerships.
- Lucent looks to tap enterprises--again. Duffy, Jim // Network World;4/28/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p37
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc.'s plan to re-engage with other corporations through partnerships and indirect channels. Amount of the company's business partner opportunity; Primary market for the partnership.
- Lucent Supports Novell's Directory. Gaskin, James E. // Inter@ctive Week;10/26/98, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p12
Announces the partnership entered by Novell Inc. with Lucent Technologies Inc. Purpose of the partnership; Use of Novell Directory Services (NDS) by Lucent; Other companies that plan to use NDS.
- In Brief. // Wireless Review;9/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p14
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry in the United States (U.S.) as of September 1, 2001. Meeting of wireless representatives with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission about the availability of E-911 Phase II handsets; Value of the 3G network contract of MetroPCS...
- Short Takes. // Network World;7/18/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p27
The article presents general developments related to the computer industry. Lucent Technologies Inc. has been awarded a three-year $500 million contract by MetroPCS to provide 3G CDMA2000 equipment to the wireless operator for new and current U.S. markets. MetroPCS will deploy Lucent's equipment...