United Expands EasyAccess
- Prepared for takeoff. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;06/07/99, Vol. 22 Issue 23, pE51
Details the effort of the United Airlines to improve its service, food and schedules to better serve the customers in the United States. Goal of personalizing communication with customers; Compilation of database of customer information; Services for business travelers such as availability of...
- United status match. // Travel Daily;4/19/2013, p2
The article reports on the match status services offered by United Airlines Inc. to its MilagePlus program customers in Australia until April 30, 2013.
- United opens arrivals lounges. // Air Transport World;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p36
Reports that United Airlines has begun opening arrivals lounges for its premium passengers which will be called Arrivals by United.
- Ticket value. // U.S. News & World Report;9/11/95, Vol. 119 Issue 10, p71
Gives information on United Airlines' new ticketless travel option. How the program allows passengers with paid reservations to check in at the airport by just showing a picture identification; Problems which can occur.
- UA First turn-down. // Travel Daily;11/13/2012, p4
The article reports on the pax flying in United Global First, a new turn-down service to be offered by United Airlines Inc. (UA) on all long-haul flights.
- Fly the contemptuous skies. Rundles, Jeff // ColoradoBiz;Sep2000, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p143
Comments on the customer services offered by United Airlines Inc. Punctuality of flights; Management and staff; Suggestions on how to deal with the company's service.
- Waiting on runway: more flight delays. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;07/03/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the rise in airline flight disruptions and complaints in Chicago, Illinois during the 2000 summer season. Impact of weather disturbances on flights in the area; Cutbacks made by United Airlines from its schedule in June 2000 after it was forced to cancer more than a thousand flights...
- Airline Paging Finally Taking Off. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p20
Deals with the decision of United Airlines Inc. to expand its wireless strategy by offering flight delay and cancellation notifications to alphanumeric pagers and text-enabled mobile phones. Benefit of the airline on the service; Response of the customers on the service; Details on the success...
- UA switch on g2g tech. // Travel Daily;11/8/2013, p3
The article discusses the gate-to-gate mobile device user service launched by United Airlines for its domestic flights.