Restructuring Costs Glenayre In Q2
- Glenayre CEO Reveals New Turnaround Plan. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p23
Focuses on the business plans of the chief executive officer of Glenayre Technologies Inc. in North Carolina to turnaround the struggling paging vendor. Details on the company's problems; What the plan provides; Number of job positions eliminated by the company.
- Glenayre offers paging agent program to service shops, dealers. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p48
Focuses on Glenayre Technologies' decision to seek two-way radio service shops and dealers to become sales agents for the company's paging transmitters and terminals.
- Glenayre, Not Kreskin, Reveals Strong `ESP.'. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p22
Deals with the increase on the sales of Glenayre Technologies company due to its enhanced service platforms over the fiscal year 1998. Impact of the sales increase on the company; Factors which contributed to the company's sales increase; Action taken by the company to fit the paging...
- Glenayre Rides Road To Recovery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p34
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. is once again attempting to remake itself by becoming a unified comunications platform provider in the fast-changing telecommunications sector. Wireless carriers that Glenayre is targeting; Glenayre's carrier customers which deployed unified communications...
- Glenayre rises to the call. // Business North Carolina;Jul95, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p33
Profiles Glenayre Technologies as the dominant provider of switches and transmitters that make up the world's paging infrastructure. Shares in the switch and transmitter markets; Roots traced to Ardizzone and Hurley; Stock gains blistering; Glenayre's earnings; Growth of market for pagers.
- Glenayre to market CNET as Glenayre Options. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the annoucement by Glenayre Technologies Incorporated, that all products made by its CNET subsidiary will be marketed and sold under the Glenayre Options brand. Details on CNET's operations; What is integrated in Glenayre Options packages.
- Glenayre works on Chinese standard. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p15
Reports on Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s activities to help establish China's standard for interswitch paging networking communications.
- Gelnayre finishes ERMES 14 testing. // RCR;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p29
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Incorporated has completed its initial inter-manufacturer tests of the ERMES 14 protocol. Why the product was designed; Description of its function.
- Glenayre upgrades LYNX for PCS apps. // RCR;3/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on the upgrading and introduction of Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's LYNX radios. Information on upgraded product; Availability of LYNX products in three models; Operational temperature range of product.