Intel's Memory Product No Flash In The Pan
- Intel beefs up virus security for its products with new software. Songini, Marc // Network World;08/04/97, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p10
Reports on the release of version 5.0 of Intel Corp.'s LANDesk Virus Protect software. Features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.
- MP spec targets upcoming OSs. Duffy, Caroline A. // PC Week;4/25/94, Vol. 11 Issue 16, Netweek pN/1
Reports on the development of MultiProcessor Specification Version 1.1 software by Intel Corp.'s Intel Architecture Labs. Cooperation with various vendors in creating the software; Operating systems compliant with the software.
- Intel expands line of LANDesk products. // T H E Journal;Feb96, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p42
Reports on Intel Corp.'s expansion of its LANDesk family of products to provide management technology that works seamlessly across network operating systems and personal computer platforms. LANDesk Server Manager Pro; LANDesk Workgroup Manager; LANDesk Virus Protect for Windows NT servers.
- Intel improves Windows support in fax boards. Nadile, Lisa // PC Week;12/12/94, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p14
Reports on Intel Corp.'s NET SatisFAXtion, an improved version of graphics user interface boards. Addition of a full set of dynamic link libraries; Replacement of terminate-and-stay-resident programs originally developed for DOS environments.
- The alternative to business travel. Ross, Randy; Glitman, Russel // PCWorld;Mar94, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p66
Features ProShare Personal Conferencing, Standard Edition, a document conferencing software from Intel Corporation. Sharing of electronic documents with an associate or customer at another location via a network or a standard phone line; Key features; Pricing; Availability; Chart on...
- New Intel products do personal conferencing. // T H E Journal;May94, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p30
Features ProShare, a line of personal conferencing software products from Intel Corporation. Highlight of Intel ProShare; Number of packages offered; Contact information.
- Intel extends virus software to Windows NT with LANDesk port. DeVoe, Deborah // InfoWorld;6/10/96, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p58
Reports on Intel Corp.'s move to port its LANDesk Virus Protect to Microsoft Corp.'s Windows NT server platform. Extension of Intel's virus scanning software from NetWare; Shipment date; Price; Contact information.
- Intel announces Telematics Design Center. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p42
Introduces the Intel Telematics Design Center program from Intel Corp., which provides Web-based development technical support using Intel StrongArm and XScale-based processors.
- LANDesk Manager upgrade integrates application modules. // PC Week;1/30/95, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p12
Reports on Intel Corp.'s introduction of its LANDesk Management Suite 2.0, an upgrade to LANDesk Manager that includes software distribution and metering applications. Price.
- Profiling compiler automates code optimization process. Williams, Tom // Electronic Design;04/14/97, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p108
Focuses on Intel Corp.'s profiling compiler technology in its CTOOOLS development suite for the i960 RISC processor family. Performance improvements; Instrumentation of the code and running the application to gather performance information based on what the code really does; Formation of...