Senators At Odds Over 3G Spectrum
- Measuring spectrum. Martin, Harry C. // Broadcast Engineering;Sep2010, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p18
The article offers information on the "Spectrum Measurement and Policy Reform Act" introduced by U.S. Senators John Kerry and Olympia Snowe. The author stresses that the bill appoints the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the National Telecommunications and Information Administration...
- Optical probes in the quantum Hall regime. Nurmikko, Arto; Pinczuk, Aron // Physics Today;Jun93, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p24
Describes how optical spectroscopic methods are used to probe the states of two dimensional electron gases at ultra low temperature and in magnetic fields. Formation of Landau levels; Fermi-edge singularity in semiconductor hemistructures; Luminescence in a magnetic field and in fractional...
- Study of defects in electron irradiated CulnSe2 by positron lifetime spectroscopy. Polity, A.; Krause-Rehberg, R.; Staab, T. E. M.; Puska, M. J.; Klais, J.; M�ller, H. J.; Meyer, B. K. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p71
Studies the defects in electron irradiated CulnSe2 by using positron lifetime spectroscopy. Growing of bulk crystals of CulnSe2 by the Bridgeman method; Information on the positron annihilation spectroscopy; Theoretical calculations of positron lifetimes; Statistical information supporting the...
- Distinction between bulk and interface states in CulnSe.../CdS/ZnO by space charge spectroscopy. Herberholz, R.; Igalson, M.; Schock, H. W. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p318
Features a study of admittance spectroscopy and deep level transient spectroscopy on CuInSe2/CdS/ZnO thin film solar cells. What is revealed by the admittance spectra; Information on deep level transient spectroscopy with optical excitation.
- The effects of the magnitude of the modulation field on electroreflectance spectrocopy of undoped... Wang, D.P.; Huang, K.M.; Shen, T. L.; Huang, K. F.; Huang, T. C. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p476
Studies the effects of the magnitude of the modulation field on electroreflectance spectroscopy of undoped-n + type doped GaAs. Experimental procedure used; Definition of the line shape theory; Results and discussions of the study.
- Upconversion fluorescence spectroscopy of Er3+/Yb3+-doped heavy metal Bi2O3-Na2O-Nb2O5-GeO2... Oliveira, A.S.; de Araujo, M.T.; Gouveia-Neto, A. S.; Sombra, A. S. B.; Medeiros Neto, J. A.; Aranha, N. // Journal of Applied Physics;1/1/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p604
Analyzes the upconversion fluorescence spectroscopy of Er3+/Yb3+ -doped heavy metal glass samples excited at 1.06 ...m. Experimental procedure used; Results of the study.
- Optical spectra of the layered Cd2P2S6 and Cd2P2Se6 compounds in the region from 1.6 to 5.5 eV. Calareso, C.; Grasso, V. // Journal of Applied Physics;12/15/1997, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p6228
Analyzes the Optical spectra of the layered Cd2P2S6 and Cd2P2Se6 compounds in the region from 1.6 to 5.5. eV. Experimental procedure used; Results of the analysis.
- Hole-burning spectroscopy of glasses. Haarer, D.; Silbey, R. // Physics Today;May90, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p58
Reports on a two-photon spectroscopy technique that yields quantitative measures of the distribution functions for local variables such as the dipole moment and the compressibility. It may also provide a means to enhance the capacity of optical memories.
- Photoacoustic detection of orthophosphate in aqueous solution Bicanic, Dane; Lubbers, Marcel; Jalink, Henk; Sauren, Hans; Kunze, Wolf-Dietriech; Strauss, Eugen // Water, Air & Soil Pollution;May1989, Vol. 45 Issue 1/2, p115
No abstract available.