WW Reporter Wins Prestigious Fellowship
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;01/25/97, Vol. 130 Issue 4, p5
Presents winners of various journalism awards in the United States. John B. Oakes Award to Dunstan McNichol and Kelly Richmond; National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE) award to William Swislow and Carl Larsen; Community Action Network Awards to `Sun News' and `Kauia Times.'
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;11/15/97, Vol. 130 Issue 46, p6
Presents information on journalism awards in the United States as of November 15, 1997. Newspaper winners of the 1997 Primary Care Journalism Awards; Winners of the National Newspaper Association's 112th Annual Convention & Trade Show; Winners of the American Association of Sunday and Feature...
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;3/30/96, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p2
Presents information on journalism awards in the United States as of March 30,, 1996. Includes winners of the Cycle Newspaper of the Year Award, presented by the Dog Writers Association of America; Newspaper reporters named winners of the 1995 George Polk Awards; Newspapers from six countries...
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;7/13/96, Vol. 129 Issue 28, p2
Presents developments concerning journalism awards in the United States as of July 13, 1996. Winners of the 1996 Best of Cox journalism contest; Jenni Bergal as the co-winner of the Worth Bingham Prize for a series on Medicaid health maintenance organizations; Mary Kane of Newhouse News Service...
- Journal contributors noted at PSA conference in Tucson. Hindman, Byron // PSA Journal;Oct96, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p9
Cites `PSA Journal' contributors who were given recognition during the 1996 conference of the Photographic Society of America (PSA). Includes Mary Ellen Brucker; Horace Mitten; Tony Mudrak; Russell Rohde; Marion Smith; Gregory Tansionkun; Evelyn Greaves; Irene Hartman.
- About awards. A.P. // Editor & Publisher;4/20/96, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p2
Focuses on journalism awards in the United States. Includes `Dayton Daily News' reporters' receipt of the Goldsmith Prize for Investigative Reporting by the Joan Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy; Terry Hauger's receipt of the Newspaper Association of America's 1996...
- Nine inducted into Oklahoma hall of fame. A.P. // Editor & Publisher;4/20/96, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the April 1996 induction of nine journalists into the Oklahoma Journalism Hall of Fame at the University of Central Oklahoma. Background information on the inductees.
- About awards. // Editor & Publisher;6/08/96, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p29
Reports on awards in journalism in the United States as of June 8, 1996. Includes Breakthrough Award for United Press International White House bureau chief Helen Thomas; Miller Lite Sports Journalism Awards for Jeanne Albanese and Nancy Colasurdo; Business award for `Press Democrat' newspaper.
- UNC to honor deceased student. // Editor & Publisher;6/08/96, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p39
Reports that the `Daily Tar Heel' student newspaper serving the University of North Carolina will sponsor a journalism award in the memory of its staffer Joanna Howell.