- Orange joins Cingular's team to woo corp accounts. // MarketWatch: Technology;Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p25
The article reports that France Telecom SA's Orange mobile arm is joining the WorldView program of Cingular Wireless LLC's for multinational corporate (MNC) customers with a motto to drive more MNCs to each other's doors. Through the WorldView program, corporate mobile users can generate...
- Cingular Wireless, Orange SA Bridge Atlantic. // TelecomWeb News Digest;11/29/2005, p5
The article reports on the provision by Cingular Wireless LLC and Orange SA of consolidated mobile services to multinational corporate accounts in the U.S. and Europe in November 2005. Countries where such agreement will apply are identified. It offers information on the impact of the deal on...
- Cingular, Orange team on cellular service. Blau, John // Network World;12/5/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p39
The article reports that the European mobile phone operator Orange SA has joined the Cingular Wireless Worldview cellular service program of American mobile company Cingular Wireless. The program provides multinational companies with a one-stop sales contact and a Web-based portal to monitor...
- Cingular ringing up new store concept. Jones, Sandra // Crain's Chicago Business;4/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p14
Features a communication company, Cingular Wireless Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Visions of the company; Formation of the company through the joint venture between SBC Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp.; Recruitment of retail executives in hopes to transform the cell phone shopping center.
- Global Carriers. // RCR Wireless News;2/28/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p12
Presents the ranking of several global wireless operators as of February 2005. China Mobile; Cingular Wireless; Verizon Wireless; Orange France.
- Orange joins Cingular's team to woo corp accounts. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p234
The article reports that France Telecom SA's Orange mobile arm is tying up with Cingular Wireless LLC's WorldView program for multinational corporate customers. The tie-up will bring in more corporate business. It will also enable the operators to gain some ground on Vodafone, which has been...
- RIM/Orange: EDGE device debuts in Europe. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p231
The article reports that Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) has launched its first EDGE device in Europe, for Orange France SA. The device is a GPRS/EDGE handset that represents RIM's most concerted effort yet to produce something that resembles a smart phone rather than a PDA. The choice of operator...
- It's Wintry Out There. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p4
Comments on the problems facing the wireless telecommunications industry in the United States in 2001. Impact of the economic slowdown on the industry; Relocation of the telephone manufacturing facilities of Nokia; Details on the investment of Cingular Interactive in its network.
- Nokia's E62 at Cingular: An American resurgence? Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p16
The article reports on the launching of Nokia's E62 smart telephone at the booth of Cingular Wireless LLC during the Cable Telecommunications and Internet Association Wireless I.T. & Entertainment show in Los Angeles, California. Certainly Nokia has been working hard to reinvigorate its...