And In A Related Vein
- SHUT UP AND QUIT DRIVING. Landsburg, Steven E. // American Spectator;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p30
Criticizes radio broadcasters Tom and Ray Magliozzi for their bias in using cost and benefit analysis on their campaign to prohibit drivers from using their cellular telephones while driving. Discussion on the risk of using cellular telephones while driving; Cost of prohibiting drivers to use...
- `Drive Now, Talk Later' effort picking up speed. // Editor & Publisher;04/24/2000, Vol. 133 Issue 17, p49
Focuses on King Features Syndicate writers Tom and Ray Magliozzi's campaign against the use of cellular phones while driving. Response to a reader question in their weekly `Click and Clack Talk Cars' column; Decision to offer free `Drive Now, Talk Later' bumper stickers.
- Cruisin' with click & clack. Seidman, Ethan // Garbage;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p10
Presents an interview with Tom and Ray Magliozzi, hosts of Car Talk, a National Public Radio call-in show in the United States. Views on ways to stop air pollution; Recommendations on the oil and filter change of cars; Views on the high miles-per-gallon criterion; Views on the advantage of the...
- Car Talking About Driver Distraction. // EHS Today;Apr2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the partnership between comedians Tom Magliozzi and Ray Magliozzi and the University of Utah to unveil the Driver Distraction Center in the U.S.
- Hear click and clack on `Car Talk'. // Sarasota Magazine;Nov96, Vol. 18 Issue 9, WUSF p1
Describes the `Car Talk' radio program hosted by Tom and Ray Magliozzi. Topics on automobiles; telephone number to call for questions.
- Questions women ask most about their cars. // Good Housekeeping;Sep93, Vol. 217 Issue 3, p86
Interviews automobile experts Tom and Ray Magliozzi on issues women are most concerned with regarding cars. Safest cars to buy; Negotiating a car's price; Right time to check the car's oil.
- What the Vatican forgot. // Automotive News;7/2/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6262, p38
The article presents some quotes made by Tom Magliozzi and Ray Magliozzi, hosts of the radio program "Car Talk," on automobile and traffic safety. They mention that people should take care of their automobiles and go for servicing of their automobile on regular intervals. They say that people...
- CLICK & CLACK ON THE FORD VALDEZ. // Sierra;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the criticisms of the sport utility vehicle Ford Excursion by broadcasters Tom and Ray Magliozzi, also known as Click and Clack in their radio show 'Car Talk' in the U.S. Opinion on the fuel consumption of the vehicle; Views on the interior space of the vehicle.
- Don't buy like my brother... Silver, Karen // PCWorld;Oct99, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p204
Presents an interview with Tom and Ray Magliozzi, hosts of the `Car Talk' radio program on National Public Radio. Purchasing of automobiles via the World Wide Web; Sports utility vehicles; Advice for prospective car buyers on what not to do in front of a car salesman.