Catering jumps at Lipton headquarters
- AT NEW JERSEY HQ: Simplicity with value is Lipton's catering formula. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p82
Describes the in-house catering facility of Lipton in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Details on the remodeling of the cafeteria; Capacity of the dining facility; Foods served at the cafeteria.
- Lipton geys familial. Stevens, Shannon // Brandweek;05/26/97, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p12
Reports on Lipton Tea's sponsorship of a Family Channel `Summer Fun Sweepstakes' promotion, which runs from June 2-July 4, 1997. Efforts to hook promotion partners for one major on-air integrated promotion per season; Lipton tea bags to be on the set of the `Home & Family' television program.
- Tea and history. Gordon, Neil // Real Simple;Nov2000, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p142
This article shares a father's experience of having tea with his family in the afternoon and illustrates how the act helps building the family ties. It also focuses on the habit and style of sipping tea. It is a Friday afternoon and he has just brought kids home from school, ushering them down...
- Lipton fires up Lawry's with $4M grill push. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;2/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p10
Reports on advertising and consumer promotions planned by Lipton Co. for its Lawry's Marinades line in 1997. Company's marketing of the line as an alternative to barbecue sauce for summer grilling; Daily & Associates as the who handled the television ad spots; Aim boosting the marinade segment.
- Tea for Two. Parker, John // Traffic World;4/1/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 13, p39
Focuses on the transformation of the supply-chain network of the tea company Lipton Co. Contracts with shipping line for shipment of tea; Enumeration of the shipping lines involved in the supply-chain network; Development of strategies for various routes around the world.
- Lipton's 'Dojo' moves Brisk-Lee. DeSalvo, Kathy // SHOOT;04/09/99, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p14
Focuses on the Lipton Brisk iced tea advertisement. Description of the advertisement; Post/visual effects; Audio post; Music/sound design.
- Five Brothers Gets $10M Facelift. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;10/20/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p4
The article reports that Lipton will spend an estimated 10 million dollars to revitalize its Five Brothers spaghetti and Italian sauce brand, which will undergo a change in packaging and will introduce new flavors.
- Lipton Sets Solid Summer Support For Test of Quick-Iced-Tea Bag. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;05/24/99, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the marketing of Lipton's Cold Brew Blend product. Company's 1998 sales in tea bag category; Aim of the television spot for the product; Target consumers of the television spot; Other marketing efforts of the company.
- Lipton blends diverging messages in new tea ads. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;1/27/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p8
Discusses the advertising strategy of Lipton Inc. A new budget; Commercials airing only in key cold weather markets; Theme of the advertisements; Comments from Richard DiLallo, senior partner at Lipton's advertising agency J. Walter Thompson USA; The dual impact of Lipton on those who drink it;...