`Strawberry bill' sent to the Senate
- Seniority rules, but this junior plugs away. McCracken, Jeffrey // Crain's Detroit Business;6/5/95, Vol. 11 Issue 23, p31
Present an interview with Republican US Senator Spencer Abraham. Comments on the seniority rule; Legislative agenda for the proposed budget cuts; Proposal for the elimination of the Department of Education.
- 21st Century Truck Initiative gets makeover. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2003, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p10
Reports on major enhancements to the federal government's 21st Century Truck Initiative according to U.S. Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham. Engagement in joint research, design and development of energy-saving technologies such as advanced combustion engines; Federal agencies involved in the...
- DOE'S ABRAHAM SAYS ENERGY PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE. // Power Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p14
Deals with the statement of U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham on the progress of the comprehensive energy plan of the Bush administration as of June 2002. Success of the energy initiative to boost energy supplies and encourage conservation in the country; Support of the Bush...
- Abraham Speaks on U.S. Energy Crunch. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p12
Highlights the 2001 Leadership Policy conference of the Detroit Regional Chamber. Speech of Spencer Abraham.
- Immigration announcement set. // San Diego Business Journal;1/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
Reports that Senator Spencer Abraham, Representative for Michigan, will be making an announcement at the offices of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, on the issue of immigration policy. Abraham's opposition to restrictions on legal immigration.
- Charity and lawsuits. // Policy Review;Sep/Oct97, Issue 85, p57
Discusses how the litigation explosion in the United States affects non-profit organization and charities as stated by Senator Spencer Abraham. Proposal of Abraham on reforms to curb lawsuits.
- Michigan. // Human Events;2/4/94, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p15
Announces the candidacy of Republicans Spence Abraham and Ronna Romney for the senate seat in Michigan, United States. Agreement and disagreements on issues; Romney's campaign fund contributors; Reactions of the Democrat Party on the candidacy.
- Abraham vs. Stabenow. // Human Events;09/29/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 35, p20
Looks at the United States Senate seat candidacy of Republican Spence Abraham in Michigan. His background; His political and social views; Information on his opponent Debbie Stabenow.
- Challenging the Critics. Abraham, Spencer // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p27
Presents an excerpt from a speech given by United States' Secretary of Energy Spencer Abraham, on July 25, 2001, which deals with power resources.