Today's AR Super Hydrophobic Lens Final
- CONTACT LENSES 101: APPLICATION AND REMOVAL. Meszaros, Liz // Optometry Times;Mar2013 Supplement, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions for applying and removing contact lenses.
- Don't Leave In Your Lenses. Crain, Esther // Cosmopolitan;Jul2006, Vol. 241 Issue 1, p210
The article offers step-by-step instructions for cleaning the contact lenses.
- Four steps for resolving PAL complaints. Hanlin, Pete // Optometry Times;Apr2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions for ensuring that progressive addition lenses (PAL) serve patients well.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.
- Hoh River to Third Beach. // Backpacker;Jun2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p29
The article offers step-by-step instructions for hiking in the 16.1-mile trek from Hoh River to Third Beach at the Olympic National Park in Washington.