Paninis-on-the-run at SUNY Buffalo
- Harnessing electron spin. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;9/5/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 17, p43
Presents information on a semiconductor spintronic device developed at the University of Buffalo in New York. Background on spintronics; Benefits of the spintronic device; Information on the semiconductor materials used in creating the device.
- UB hopes Oishei funds will boost recruitment. Drury, Tracey // Buffalo Law Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 55, p4
The article reports on the University at Buffalo's (UB) 850,000 dollars grant from John R. Oishei Foundation for the additional recruitment of bioinformatics and computational support experts.
- UB Law: 'Lawyers as Agents for Social Change'. // Buffalo Law Journal;7/9/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 55, p1
The article reports on the new program designed to give high school students and undergraduates the chance to see how a legal degree and legal expertise can lead to meaningful social change is offered by the University at Buffalo in New York.
- UB Law's Hezel recipient of first annual University Community Partners Award. // Buffalo Law Journal;5/27/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 42, p4A
The article reports that University at Buffalo Clinical Professor George Hezel announces the recipients of the University Community Partners Award from the Law School's Affordable Housing Clinic and the Community Action Organization of Erie County in New York.
- College to save $3 million a year through performance contracting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/27/98, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p7
Describes the energy management project undertaken by the State University of New York at Buffalo. Amount appropriated for the project; Company contracted to manage the project; Goal of the project; Equipment upgraded through the project.
- UB Law Alumni Association's annual dinner. // Buffalo Law Journal;5/9/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 37, p11
Several photographs of the attendees at the University at Buffalo Law Alumni Association's 49th Annual Alumni Dinner on May 4, 2011, are presented including Association President Laurie Bloom, President-elect Richard DiGiacomo, and Past President Garry Graber.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;6/23/1973, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p87
The article describes a summer course at the State University of New York in Buffalo. The course will help create an awareness among students on the diverse materials and services the library has to offer. It will instruct class members on the use of the libraries' development and what...
- Editorial. Hepfer, Cindy // Serials Review;Winter90, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Editorial. Focuses on the service excellence program initiated by Robert Wagner, vice president for University Services at the Buffalo, New York-based State University of New York. Program's impact on the university's libraries and staff; Definition of service goals and objectives.
- Bring on the toys! Pevzner, Holly // Parenting Early Years;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p42
The article reports on a study conducted by the research team from the University of New York at Buffalo, New York which reveals that kids given a choice of three toys to play with experienced a 95 percent increase in activity but there was no such uptick when there was just one toy option.