- LensWorks Celebrates Expanded Lab With Open House. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p072
The article reports on the inauguration of the newly expanded facility of LensWorks, an independently owned full-service laboratory in Plymouth, Minnesotta.
- At work. // World Monitor;Aug92, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p36
Presents a photo essay by Brazilian photographer Sebastiao Salgado which depicts some of the many workers in different countries around the world who still perform the hard physical labor and use skills that date back centuries. The world's technology may soon eliminate all human physical...
- Backstage. // Mothering;Jan2006, Issue 134, p88
No abstract available.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MICROSOFT. // Fortune;12/28/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 14, p32
Several photographs of Microsoft employees are presented, as well as information on their daily activities.
- Our Community Has Many Workers. // Weekly Reader - Edition K;Oct2002, p2
Presents photographs of community workers.
- Katrina's Heroes. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/22/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p52
Several photographs are presented illustrating some of the 50 employees of Northrop Grumman Ship Systems Inc. who participated in Employee Volunteer Day at City Park in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Landscapes by Stu Levy. Chiarenza, Carl // Lenswork;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 110, p13
Several photographs of people at work such as cooks, tinman, woodworker, welder and moulder are presented.
- W.F. ALBRIGHT INSTITUTE OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH APPOINTEES, RESIDENTS AND STAFF 2008/2009. // American Schools of Oriental Research Newsletter;Spring2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p15
A photograph of the W. F. Albright Institute of Archaeological Research appointees, residents, and staff of 2008/2009 is presented.
- VIEWFINDER. // Missoula Independent;8/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p6
A photograph of workers who remove the surface asphalt from Brooks Street as part of the weeklong paving project in Missoula, Montana.