Nurturing Global Workplace Connections
- Help wanted. Murphy, H. Lee // Franchise Times;Aug96, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the difficulties experienced by business enterprises in the United States in finding qualified workers. Offering of above minimum wage to attract workers; Ways used by several franchisors in order to adapt to labor shortage.
- The workforce is the most vital asset. Grant, Juliann // Frontline Solutions;Oct2000, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p98
Focuses on the importance of workforce management to the success of a company in the United States. Characterization of front line labor management; Need for multiple interaction methods for worker data collection; Emphasis of traditional labor management systems on hourly workers.
- Companies Continue to Increase Staff Size. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p35
Deals with the efforts of companies in the United States to increase the size of their work force in 2000. Average employee turnover rates; Performance of companies that hired and laid-off their employees consistently.
- RADICAL HONESTY. // People Management;Jul2013, p11
The article discusses the concept of radical honesty initially applied by U.S. businesses in their workforce.
- Bits. // Brandweek;11/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p44
Presents news briefs in relation to business enterprises in the United States and their Web sites. Information on a study of 30 Web sites conducted by Focalink Communications.
- Wizards of the Web. // Agri Marketing;Oct98, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p44
Presents a list of companies in the United States that create Web sites for agricultural clients. Names and addresses of companies; When companies were established; Number of persons employed by companies; Details on each Web site.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/31/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 90, p2
The article offers information on various issues featured in the website WWD.com in the U.S. including the Soiree collection of Agent Provocateur, business news, and daily markets coverage.
- The studio era. Kushner, David // Entertainment Weekly;07/31/98, Issue 443, p80
Presents information on various Web sites for various companies within the entertainment industry in the United States. Identification of the companies; Web site addresses of the companies.
- I-Focus. // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/06/99, Vol. 38 Issue 49, p13
Lists the Web site addresses of business enterprises, schools and associations in the United States.