Dispensing More Than Aspirin
- New PolyOne roller unit keeps global perspective. Dawson, Brad // Rubber & Plastics News;5/20/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p7
Reports the operational expansion of PolyOne Corp. in Europe. Plans of the company to go global; Production line of the rubber compounding operation; Advantages of the expansion.
- PolyOne to cut 400 jobs to lower costs. // European Rubber Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 185 Issue 2, p12
Talks about the job cuts being considered by PolyOne Corp. to improve its profitability. Other cost reductions being planned by the company; Fourth-quarter loss of the company in 2002; Goal behind the job cuts.
- It's official: Avon Lake PolyOne's new HQ. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/29/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p8
The charade of being headquartered in downtown Cleveland, Ohio ends on September 29, 2003 at PolyOne Corp., a company that produces polymer resins and compounds. The headquarters of the company effectively becomes 33587 Walker Road in Avon Lake, Ohio. The remaining 25 employees from PolyOne's...
- PolyOne Tries To Sell Assets. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p6
Deals with the divestiture plans of PolyOne Corp. on its non-core assets.
- PolyOne Expands Color Compound Plant. Donberg, Deborah // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;May2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p16
Reports that PolyOne Corp., a polymer services company, has launched an expansion of its color compounding plant in Glendale, Arizona. Expected positive outcome of the expansion; Additional space added to the plant.
- Struggling PolyOne eliminating 400 jobs. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p7
Reports on plans of Cleveland, Ohio-based compounding company PolyOne Corp. to cut various jobs to improve its difficult financial status. Estimates regarding lower selling and administrative costs following job reduction; Plans of the company to reduce its debt; Percentage of market share...
- PolyOne bolsters bottom line. ESPOSITO, FRANK // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p11
The article offers information on the changes adapted by PolyOne Corp. and the profit earned by the company due the changes.
- PolyOne Adds Colorant Production in Shenzhen. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the decision of PolyOne Corp. to extend its production capabilities for its renowned Stan-ToneTM specialty colorants portfolio in Shenzhen, southern China as a response to the worldwide demand for colorant dispersions used in thermoset polymers for building and construction.
- PolyOne to sponsor and chair Bioplastics conference. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2012, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p64
The article reports that PolyOne Corp. will sponsor and chair the conference titled "Bioplastics: The Re-Invention of Plastics" to be held in San Francisco, California on June 15, 2012.