CNN's new menu is 70% grab-go
- ANCHORED IN STYLE. Mowry, Lisa // Atlanta;Apr2007 Supplement, Vol. 46, p58
The article presents information related to the house of Thomas Roberts, news anchor of the Cable News Network. Roberts has given a fresh look to his house, a bungalow built in 1919, in Virginia-Highland, Georgia. The house was renovated by interior designer Willis Warts and architect Bob...
- Seat saved. // Quill;May2007, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p5
This article discusses White House correspondent Helen Thomas, a renovation of the West Wing Briefing Room of the White House, and how the resulting change in seating assignments has caused a debate. Thomas was originally moved from her customary seat in the first row to accommodate Fox News and...
- Comparative Building Costs. // Buildings;Mar2013, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p60
The article compares the building costs and the renovations done on two civic/government buildings which include a public district library and a government center.
- U. of GA's Newest Renovation. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p12
Reports the building renovation in the University of Georgia in Athens. Features more seating capacities; Increase in the number of customers; Inclusion of Mexican foods in the menu.
- Arizona Governor Calls Special Session, Seeks $470 Million for Prisons. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the decision of the Arizona legislature to consider Governor Janet Napolitano's request to expand the state's prison system. Assessment of supplemental appropriation for the fiscal year; Utilization of revenue bonds or certificates of participation; Application of general obligation...
- Milwaukee's Bradley Convention Center Subject of Renovation Battle. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p6
Focuses on a renovation plan by Bradley Convention Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Basketball team associated with the center; Cost of the project in million dollars; Options included in the financing scheme.
- Welsh centre finishes work. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p8
Deals with the redevelopment of the North Wales Conference Center by owners Conwy County Borough and the Welsh Office. Cost of the renovation; Features of the center; Remarks from George Brookes, business tourism manager.
- Broome County Redevelops Airport With $13.7 Million. Walters, Jolene // Business Journal (Central New York);08/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on Broome County, New York officials' allocation of money for the renovation of the Binghamton Regional Airport-Edwin A. Link Field. Part of a campaign to promote wider use of the airport; Entitlement from the United States Federal Aviation Administration; Airport passenger traffic;...
- work in progress. Crafti, Stephen // Houses;2008, Issue 65, p32
The article describes the renovation of the house of architects Pieter Ho and Emma Young,