Exec helps launch Philo
- Businesses Cool to Twitter, Facebook, Etc. Ginovsky, John // Community Banker;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p59
The article reports that only a few small business owners and managers find any commercial value to social networking Web sites and services like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, according to a survey by Citibank in the U.S. in 2009.
- Sky creates first head of social media position. Bearns, Suzanne // New Media Age;3/11/2010, p03
The article reports on the creation of the position of head of social media for broadcast company Sky who will act as an in-house specialist to develop digital strategies for the company.
- ALL THE ANSWERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/13/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 37, pP29
The article presents the views of several executives in Las Vegas, Nevada on the use of online social networks in their life and business including AEG Live Las Vegas marketing director Suzanne Richardson, Henderson Libraries executive director Tom Fay, and RMI Management marketing director...
- Social Media for Recruiting. Witham, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Feb2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p30
The article provides information on top networking site used by North American companies to find job candidates.
- BE CAUTIOUS WHEN 'FRIENDING' EXECUTIVES. // CU360;3/1/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on a survey which reveals that executives are not comfortable to connect with their staff, clients and vendors in online social networks in the U.S.
- Ten things to learn about Facebook. Coles, Linda // New Zealand Management;Aug2010, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p64
The article offers ten things that business leaders in New Zealand can learn about the social networking site Facebook. Facebook users should keep their privacy settings open to share information with their friends. It recommends adding any good video clips about the products and services...
- Super Bowl ads set online trends, GR executive says. Slowik, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the announcement by advertising executive Bill McKendry on new trends in Super Bowl advertising using social networking sites.
- DEAR HOME BUSSINESS. McSparran, Kent; Heydlauff, Pat; Fretzin, Steve; Losey, Bill; Izenberg, Max; Sampson, Brent // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses views of several business executives on social networking sites including Kent McSparran, Brent Sampson and Bill Losey.
- Bosses, staff atwitter about social networking sites. // HR Specialist: California Employment Law;Jul2009, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information on a survey that revealed conflicting views of employers and employees on the issue of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook in the U.S. It was found that sixty percent of the executives held the view that they have the right to know how the company...