Not bound by space or style
- Word Of Mouth. // Conde Nast Traveler;Jan2011, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p24
The article previews a pair of Moschino shoes from Kartell.
- Milanese modern. Lewis, Julia // Interior Design;May99, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p88
Discusses the design & interior treatment of Kartell's SoHo showroom in the United States. Open and loft-like plan; Exposed ductwork and structural members; Whitewashed walls and polished concrete floors; Illuminated rolling display platforms; Glass shelving.
- THE LATEST from MILAN 2011. // Houses;2011, Issue 81, p031
The article previews the Foliage sofa designed by Patricia Urquila from Kartell, the Tafelstukken lamps designed by Daphna Laurens for Cappellini from Corporate Culture and the Gher table series from Stylecraft.
- Milan Design Special: Room Service. SINGER, JILL // W Magazine;May2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p84
The article discusses the highlights of the 50th annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture fair held in Milan, Italy in April 2011. Works featured include the Bloom Lamp for Kartell by Ferruccio Laviani, the Tokyo Lounge Chair by Cassina, and the Burkina Faso Storage System by Giulio...
- Plastic Fantastic. TAYLOR, SARAH // W Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p82
The article evaluates plastic shoes from Kartell SpA.
- CLEAR COUCH. // Fast Company;Nov2014, Issue 190, p62
The article features the Kartell's Uncle Jack Sofa from Italian furniture company Kartell and designed by design icon Philippe Starck.
- Plastics, Plastics, Plastics. Frankel, Elana // Interior Design;Jun2000, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p66
Describes the Kartell corporate museum created by Ferruccio Laviani in Milan, Italy. Display of Kartell's design evolution; Inclusion of household items, catalogues and various print advertising campaigns in the display; Use of stark and simple graphic design to guide visitors through the...
- PLOOF POSITIVE. // Garden Design;Apr2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p16
Introduces Philippe Starck's two-seat settee and armchair named Ploof! Manufacture of the chair from polyethylene and aluminum; Colors; Collaboration between Starck and furniture firm Kartell.
- The List: What To Buy Now. // Bon Appetit;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p41
The article recommends several commercial products including shatter-resistant drinking glasses, a wild blackberry honey and serving trays by Italian design company Kartell.