A study of trends from cover to cover
- Changing the World One Thread at a Time Tubac Center for the Arts. Wood, D. // Surface Design Journal;Summer2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p58
The article reviews the exhibition "Changing the World One Thread at a Time," at the Tubac Center for the Arts in Arizona from February 17, 2006 to March 26, 2006.
- Decosit 2002 successful despite unfortunate timing, slow economy. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p2
Reports on the success of the Decosit 2002 fabric show in Brussels, Belgium. Issues affecting the attendance numbers of the show; Reaction of exhibitors on the postponement of the show; Statement of exhibitors concerning the success of the show.
- Turkish show attracts 76,000. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p27
Reports the number of exhibitors to participate in the annual Istanbul International Home Textile Exhibition in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Brussels: Attendance down, prints up. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p43
Reports the decrease in the participants of the fabric show in Brussels, Belgium. Decision of the companies to send fewer people for the show; Effects of economic crises on the attendance of the show; Decrease in the number of attendees due to the Jewish High Holy days.
- Turkish fabric exhibition headed to N.Y. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p6
Announces the schedule of the sixth annual New York Turkish Fabric Fashion Exhibition at the Grand Hyatt New York in New York City.
- Art on your sleeve. Lutyens, Dominic // Design Week;3/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the Artists' Textiles in Britain 1954-1970, an exhibition of fabric designs in Great Britain. Items featured in the event; Contact information.
- Untitled. // Design Week;4/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the unveiling of a range of textiles designed by Timorous Beasties. Collection of five wallpapers and three fabrics.
- International Shows Take On New York. Borland, Virginia S. // Textile World;Nov2002, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p60
Focuses on the plans of the organizers of Premiere Vision to launch European Preview, a capsule version of the Paris apparel fabric show in New York City. Exhibitors of the event; Objectives of the show; Criteria in selecting exhibitors for the show.
- Heimtextil Exhibitors Show Color, Diversity in Collections. // Textile World;Mar2003, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on Heimtextil 2003, an annual exhibition of home textiles in Frankfurt, Germany. Date and location of the event; Number of exhibitors; Types of products displayed.
- Warm Spring Forecast. Borland, Virginia S. // Textile World;Mar2003, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on the several fabric shows for Spring/Summer 2004 trends in New York City, New York. Date and location of the events; Sponsors and exhibitors of the show; Influences of the fabric designs.