Top of the corporate agenda
- Educate to Elevate. // Orange County Business Journal;2/2/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 5, pA.20
A description of the course "Employee Assistance Program" being offered at Alar Staffing Corp. is provided.
- Courses round-up. // People Management;06/29/95, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p49
Presents several training course for employees. Training for administrator; Practical project leadership; Assertiveness for team leaders; Participative methods for trainers.
- TRAINING COURSES. // Commercial Motor;9/4/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5296, p30
The article lists the training courses for the safety of drivers and managers, including ADR core and packaged goods, Transport manager seminars, and CPC National.
- CIM backs bid to reconcile IT and marketing. // IT Training;Aug2002, p6
Reports the accreditation of a course by the Chartered Institute of Marketing aimed at helping information technology and marketing staff in Great Britain.
- More skills on offer. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p22
A description of training courses launched by engineering, safety and management consulting firm ESR Technology is presented.
- The Benefits of SPECIALIZED TRAINING. Mayberry, Heidi C. // Dental Assistant;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p58
The article offers information on the aim of the Department of Dental Science (DDS) at Fort Sam Houston in Texas. One of the course the DDS offered is the Dental Management Development course, which aims to efficiently manage a dental staff that ranges from 10-100 or more civilian or military....
- Labor Panel Report on Job Skills Designed To Aid Educators. Harp, Lonnie // Education Week;2/19/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p12
The article reports on the preparation of the U.S. Labor Department on the release of a 500-page supplementary report meant to grab the attention of teachers, curriculum officials, and counselors. The goal of the document is to help educators make high school courses more relevant to the needs...
- Start with the basics. Wigham, Ross // Employers Law;Mar2008, p19
The article reports that the first British employers to offer nationally recognized qualifications have been granted approval to act as awarding bodies. The move could help companies offer more valuable in-house training. McDonald's, Flybe and Network Rail are the first employers to get the...
- A CHALLENGE TO THE SUPERVISOR. Phipps, Doris G. // Educational Leadership;May1966, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p630
The article focuses on the challenges that supervisors face. Many teachers believe that instructional materials are only the vehicles for teaching and learning. Nevertheless these same teachers place important emphasis on the first grader who was "first" to read in a "hard covered" book or on...