Contemporary beds for style and comfort
- ROLLING STOCK: IN BRIEF. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/23/2011, Issue 392, p6
The article offers news briefs related to railroads in Great Britain including a decrease in revenue reported by Hyder Consulting PLC and a joint OJEU notice placed by Crossrail Ltd. and Transport of London (TfL) seeking interest in the design, manufacture and installation of several escalators...
- Hyder grows rail business. // Rail Business Intelligence;6/20/2013, Issue 440, p5
The article reports on the increase in the revenue of Hyder Consulting PLC for the year to March 31, 2013 from Â£75 million to Â£75.5 million from its Great Britain operations.
- Scaling Windows NT with confidence. Newing, Rod // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Oct97, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on Hyder PLC's adoption of the Windows NT Server. Features of the computer operating system; Applications; Compatibilities; Advantages of Windows NT over other computer operating systems; Includes lower computer hardware and software costs; Manageability of the server. INSET: The...
- Design team appointed to lead Northampton station revamp. Donatantonio, Domenic // Planning (14672073);7/2/2010, Issue 1875, p4
The article reports that Network Rail Ltd. and West Northamptonshire Development Corp. appointed Hyder Consulting and BDP Architects to lead the rail station redevelopment in Northampton, England.
- News in brief. // Professional Engineering;09/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p4
Reports on developments related to professional engineering in Great Britain, as of September 22, 1999. Hyder's disclosure that more than 600 jobs were at risk because of the water industry regulator's drive to cut prices; Financial performance of Ricardo Group PLC in the year ended June 30,...
- Japan : NIPPON KOEI plans to buy HYDER CONSULTING. // TendersInfo News;8/9/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of engineering consultant Nippon Koei Co. Ltd. to acquire Hyder Consulting PLC, a multinational advisory and design company, noting that the acqusition will expand the engineering consultancy services in Japan.
- Japanese Firm Appears to Outbid Arcadis For UK Consultant Hyder. Reina, Peter // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/11/2014, Vol. 273 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that the Japanese design firm Nippon Koei Group appears to have outbid on August 8, 2014 the Dutch firm Arcadis NV for the acquisition of Hyder Consulting plc of London, England, and informs that Hyder has changed its recommendation to shareholders in favor of Nippon Koei.
- Letter from...LONDON. McCrone, Angus // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p14
Observes the problems faced by water and electricity companies. Efforts of National Power in dealing with the problems; Nomura buy-out vehicle's cash bid for Hyder; Information on the split of Kelda.
- Black bags to produce green energy. // European Power News;Mar2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p30
Reports on Hyder PLC and Waste Recycling Group's conversion of a landfill site in Boston, Massachusetts into a renewable energy source. Use of methane gas from decomposing rubbish to make electricity; Amount invested by the British government in the project.