Launches in the Limelight
- Now beds steal the Limelight. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2002, Issue 5279, p2
Reports the reorganization of wholesaler Limelight Products company into Limelight Beds in London, England. Consolidation of the company with Vogue Beds company; Commitment of the firm to the industry; Assessment of sales manager James Hancox on the business planning of the company.
- Limelight vs. limelite. van Bergen, Jim // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Jan93, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the awarding of compensatory and punitive damages to Limelight Productions, Inc. by the Miami Federal District Court in a case against Limelite for the unauthorized use of a name similar to a patent name. Case history; Amount of award.
- The net. // Furniture/Today;8/22/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p25
The article presents the results of the survey concerning the percentage of using the Internet for buying a mattress and the sites for mattress information.
- MEMORY FOAM FOR THE MASSES'. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p21
This article reports on the launch of the web site Memorlux.com, which deals the marketing of the memory foam mattress.
- Bedding and mattresses. Shaw, Russell // Hotel & Motel Management;01/10/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p68
Presents Web sites of bedding and mattress companies in the United States. Includes Cannon; Capital Bedding; Dade Contract Bedding; Fabtex; Marietta Drapery.
- Romance marketing idea spurs bloggers to action. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;Mar28/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p61
Focuses on the comments on idea of romance marketing in reaction to the column discussing selling of mattresses in the U.S. Procedures in making a comment on the issue at the Web site of Furniture Today; Availability of the comments online sent by the readers of the column.
- Sealy and Simmons sharpen their Web sites. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;9/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
Reports developments concerning furniture industry in the United States. Completion of the overhauling plans of Sealy and Simmons Web site; Availability of easy to navigate product information; Financial performance of Mattress Discounters Corp. stores.
- Simmons upgrades Web site. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p138
The article reviews the Web site www.simmons.com from Simmons.
- Online price comparison for mattresses. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2010, Issue 5679, p4
The article reviews the comparison website for mattresses, located at www.cheapmattresses.co.uk, from D&G Communications.