Dansk's 2-Go store takes away the wait
- Moving on up. Castle, David // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p19
Features London, England-based Dansk International. Features of its stores; Company history; Store locations; Benefits from selling Danish furniture; Suppliers for the company's Italian and American made furniture; Profile of customers; Future plans of the company.
- Dansk 2 Go to double retail space. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p2
Reports on the renovation of the Dansk International's Dansk 2 Go furniture store in Essex, England. Information on expansion plans for the store.
- Dansk's first catalog. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p10
Announces Dansk International Designs Ltd.'s market testing of a direct mail catalog program entitled `Dansk Distinctive Designs for the Home.' Contents of the catalog; Retention of marketing and design agency AGA to assist in the development of the catalog.
- Dansk reaps rewards of its Lakeside revamp. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;04/20/2001, Issue 5234, p2
Reports on favorable sales at the refurbished furniture store of Dansk International Designs in Great Britain.
- Sales as changeable as the Easter weather. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p1
Reports the sales acquired by several stores in Great Britain during Easter week. Increase of sales in Dansk International furniture store; Comparison of sales acquired during Christmas and Easter week; Improvement of sales in the Forge Carpets & Beds.
- The great Dansk. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D.; Finucane, Stephanie // Westchester County Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pWW10
Focuses on Ted Nierenberg, founder and former president and chief executive of Dansk International Designs Ltd. Inspiration for beginning the business; Love of photography; Landscaping of the garden at his Armonk, New York estate. INSET: Untitled (Ted Nierenberg's garden)..
- The Ticker. Del Rey, Jason // Inc.;Oct2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
The article presents an update on various issues related to business enterprises in the U.S. as of October 2009. FriendFeed, a Web service that displays users' updates from various social networks was acquired by Facebook. Penn & Teller released a magic-trick application. Ted Nierenberg, founder...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.