- TOP FIVE U.S. ADVERTISERS AND SELECTED ACCOUNTS. // Advertising Age;12/28/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 43, p8
The article lists the top five U.S. advertising and media agencies including manufacturer of consumer goods Procter & Gamble Co., telecommunications company Verizon Communications, and automobile manufacturer General Motors Co.
- Front. // Adweek;6/27/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 25, p9
News briefs on the mass media industry are presented including the adoption of mobile marketing privacy guidelines by the advertising agency GroupM, a record corporate profit for the periodical publisher Economist Group and a revisions on the Web site of the cable television network Golf Channel.
- LIST CHANGES/ADDITIONS. // B to B;7/14/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p14
The article lists several advertising service providers along with former providers, which includes Mobile Source, MeritDirect and Realtor Magazine.
- Headlines From the Week in Media. // Adweek;7/9/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 26, p7
News briefs on the mass media industry and advertising are presented including the awarding of the Internet advertising account of Southwest Airlines to the agency Digitas, the appointment of Dottie Mattison as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Prometheus Global Media and television advertising...
- gadfly. // New Media Age;1/27/2011, p35
This section offers news briefs on the British media and advertising industry including British Broadcasting Corporation's (BBC) debunking of a rumour about a gunman on London's Oxford Street, Orange's sponsorship of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) Euro 2012 football...
- Media agencies forced to evolve as fees get squeezed. Lim, Kenny // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/17/2009, p8
The article presents an analysis on the initiatives, failures, and the success of various media and advertising agencies in 2009 in Asia.
- 2009 was tough, but we haven't lost any of the industry's enthusiasm. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/17/2009, p19
In this article the author recounts the ups and downs of the media and advertising industry in 2009 in Asia.
- NEED TO KNOW. // Advertising Age;3/18/2013, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1
News briefs on advertising agencies and the mass media industry are presented including the hiring of media buying service Zenith by retail industry firm Kohl's, the potential sale of the periodical "Maxim" by Alpha Media and the decision of beer industry firm MillerCoors to seek a different...
- LOOSE TALK. // Media Week;12/11/2007, p38
The article highlights two Christmas parties of Great Britain-based media companies. Sales Activation Solutions had Spanish-themed party where agency types such as Samantha Colegate from Starcom mingled with clients from companies including Danone and Coca-Cola. Titan's party was held at the O2...