- Another pitched GOP primary forming on the Eastern Shore. Blake, Aaron // Hill;6/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 67, p24
The article reports on the aim of Senators Andy Harris and E. J. Pipkin and House Minority Leader Al Redmer to retaliate the one of the most disappointing losses of 2008 for Republicans in the primary elections in the U.S.
- Reps. Peters and Clarke likely to go head to head in Michigan primary. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;9/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 120, p32
The article reports on the possibility that Michigan Representatives including Gary Peters and Hansen Clarke will be contesting in primary in the suburban Detroit district in Michigan in 2011.
- Incumbents feel primary nerves. Hooper, Molly K.; Cusack, Bob // Hill;5/6/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the concern of U.S. liberal and conservative lawmakers on 2010 primary election results.
- Several more incumbents face tough primaries. Miller, Sean J.; Blake, Aaron // Hill;5/6/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p13
The article reports on incumbent lawmakers who face tough primaries in 2010 in the U.S. which include Senator Bob Bennett, Representative Alan Mollohan, and Senator Blanche Lincoln.
- Establishment candidates struggle to win primaries. Miller, Sean J. // Hill;6/16/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p22
The article discusses the results of the senatorial primary election in various U.S. states during the summer of 2010.
- Republican favorite losing ground in Idaho primary. Berman, Russell // Hill;5/19/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p11
The article reports on the possible defeat of Grand Old Party (GOP) congressional candidate Vaughn Ward at the primary election in Idaho on May 25, 2010 due to the rise of several issues such as the resignation of his campaign manager.
- FLORIDA AUG. 24. // Hill;6/16/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p24
The article reports on the candidacy of Representative Kendrick Meek at the primary election in Florida.
- Aney Paul Wins Democratic Primary for N.Y. Legislature. // India -- West;9/23/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 44, pA15
The article reports that Aney Paul, a registered nurse at Nanuet in Rockland County, New York, has won the Democratic primary for the District 14 seat of the state's legislature on September 13, 2011.
- Sharron Angle to run for House, not Senate, seat in next election. Miller, Sean J.; D'Aprile, Shane // Hill;3/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p20
The article reports on the intention of former U.S. Senate candidate Sharon Angle to run for Nevada Representative Dean Heller's House seat instead of challenging him in the 2012 Republican Party Senate primary.