Northfield to Raise Up to $463M
- Northfield Takes Final Step in Conversion. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;11/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 178, p7
Brief information is given about Northfield Bancorp, a mutual holding company in New Jersey that is converting to a fully public company, and notes a press release about a common stock offering that is expected to end on December 17, 2012.
- Northfield Clears Hurdle for Conversion. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;1/7/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p8
The article mentions Northfield Bancorp in New Jersey plans to complete its second step in converting to a fully public company by the end of January 2013 if the proposal is approved by its shareholders and government regulators.
- Northfield to Offer Shares in Conversion. Davidson, Kate // American Banker;9/16/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 143, p4
The article discusses plans by Northfield Bancorp Inc. in Avenel, New Jersey, to sell shares of its common stock in a syndicated community offering as part of its mutual-to-stock conversion.
- Northfield Puts Conversion Plans Aside -- For Now. Barba, Robert // American Banker;10/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 152, p5
The article examines the finances of Northfield Bancorp Inc. of Avenel, New Jersey, discussing the companies decision to postpone its conversion into an all-stock corporation.
- Northfield in N.J. Completes Second-Step Stock Offering. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;1/24/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p4
Brief information is given about Northfield Bancorp, a New Jersey company that is converting to a fully public company, and its second-step conversion stock offering which has to be approved by its shareholders. The article notes the bank wants to sell 35.6 million share of stock and raise $310...
- People on the Move. // Community Banker;Apr2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
The article announces personnel changes in the community bank sector of the U.S., including the appointment of David Minton at Heartland Bank and the selection of Robin Lefkowitz by Northfield Bank.
- Northfield to Buy Brooklyn Bank. Davis, Paul // American Banker;3/15/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 41, p9
The article announces a 2012 merger agreement between two mutual holding companies: Northfield Bancorp Inc. and Flatbush Federal Bancorp Inc.
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Savings and Loan Holding Companies. deV. Frierson, Robert // Federal Register;6/14/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 115, p35681
The article presents information on an application filed by Northfield Bancorp, MHC to the U.S. Federal Reserve System for converting it as a stock form and merging with Northfield Bancorp Inc.
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Savings and Loan Holding Companies. Johnson, Jennifer J. // Federal Register;6/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 108, p33217
The article presents information that Northfield Bancorp Inc. has submitted an application to the U.S. Federal Reserve System for acquiring Flatbush Federal Bancorp Inc.