Are Your Employees Loyal? Focus on the Right Benefits
- Employers court employees with benefit packages. Bosquez, Kristina D'Aun // Business Press;05/28/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p25
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by the `Business Press' periodical regarding the use of fringe benefits to retain employees in Tarrant County, Texas. Amenities in 1999 considered by employees as the most important; Decline in the desire for flexitime; Importance of outings and...
- Employee Loyalty Another Challenge for Small Businesses. // American Agent & Broker;Sep2011, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p11
The article focuses on a survey, conducted by Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. (METLIFE), related to employee attitude and loyalty towards their firm and the challenges of management of small business enterprises including the responsibility of providing employee benefits.
- Family benefits breed loyalty in work force. Greenwald, Judy // Crain's Chicago Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p19
Focuses on the bottom-line benefits of work-family initiatives introduced by employers. Boost to productivity; Enhancement of employee loyalty; Fel-Pro as subject of a 1993 University of Chicago study that linked benefit use and appreciation to work performance; Competitive advantage for...
- How important are benefits to staff? // Director;Dec2002, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p30
Discusses the importance of providing employee fringe benefits for the success of business enterprises. Association of benefits with the status of an employee; Questions asked by banks before sanctioning financing loans; Dependence of employee loyalty on benefits given by a company to its...
- Building Loyalty. Cole, Caroline Louise // Workforce (10928332);Aug2000, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p42
Presents the findings of a survey on worker attitudes conducted by Aon Consulting Worldwide's Loyalty Institute in the United States. Influence of fringe benefits on employee retention; Importance of employees' safety and security; Ways to develop employee loyalty; Gender difference in loyalty.
- PLEASE DON'T GO. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p24
Provides ways to avoid employee turnover. Suggestions to keep employees loyal in the employment; Steps in hiring staff; Offering of employee benefits plans.
- Employee loyalty pays dividends. // Tire Business;4/1/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p0006
The article reports that small business owner and tire dealers retain the loyalty of their employees by providing non-wage benefits like providing free lunch when working on Saturdays, allowing flexi-time, profit-sharing incentives, gift cards, and free trips for families.
- Best Practices. Roussell, Rebecca // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p21
Reports on the cost-effective benefit packages for employees in New Orleans, Louisiana. Establishment of retirement policies; Financial investment to increase employee loyalty; Reduction in training costs from high turnover.
- Everything and the kitchen sink. Hirschkorn, Jenny; Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director (00123242);Jan2000, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p24
Examines whether employee benefits in Great Britain increase loyalty and improve performance. Data from a survey done by the Institute of Personnel and Development; Comments from Janet McGrath of First Direct; Firms that have adopted flexible benefits.