Thermo King commends its outstanding dealers, dealerships for 2009
- Winning ways. Gurdon, Martin // Motor Trader;Oct2014, Issue 5355, p38
The article announces that Alex Charalambous of automobile dealer Now Motor Retailing was named the Motor Trader Business Manager of the Year at the "Motor Trader" Industry Awards 2014.
- Pride of New Jersey. // Ward's Dealer Business;Jan2004, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Presents the Quality Dealer Award to DCH Auto Group chief executive officer Shau-wai Lam in New Jersey. Recognition of outstanding franchised new-car dealership; Excellence of the community service; Career history of Lam.
- DEALERS. // Automotive News;6/30/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6627, p21
The article announces awards given to automobile dealers in the U.S. as of June 2014, including the Silver Dealer Award to Bob Jensen, president of Jensen Le Mars Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram dealership in Le Mars, Iowa, and a 45-year award to Randy Jones, executive manager of Bridgewater Nissan...
- Untitled. Heil, Jennifer // Automotive News;2/7/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5537, p79
Reports on Sportique Motors in Long Island, New York's winning of the 1993 Business of the Year Award from the Huntington Chamber of Commerce. Franchises of Sportique; Citation of the dealership for its courage in undertaking a major facility renovation at the height of the recession.
- 6 win Sports Illustrated award. // Automotive News;5/9/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5550, p18
Presents six import dealers who have won the fifth annual Sports Illustrated All-Star Dealer Award. Award sponsors; Announcement of the national winner in Washington on May 16, 1994; Kjell Bergh of Borton Volvo; Bob Crevier of Crevier BMW; Richard Kull of Acura; Sheilah Garcia of Garcia Auto...
- Untitled. // Automotive News;1/9/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5586, p3
Presents a photograph of Automotive Dealership Service Excellence Award winners.
- Automotive News to honor 10 dealers for good service. // Automotive News;8/30/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5515, p3
Reports on `Automotive News' magazine's awarding of 10 dealership awards for excellence in customer service in collaboration with Good `Housekeeping' magazine. Essays written by Good Housekeeping readers and other customers as basis of selection; Northwood University and editors and publishers...
- Contest puts spotlight on good service. // Automotive News;9/23/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5679, p1
Announces `Automotive News' and `Good Housekeeping' magazines' Automotive Dealership Service Excellence Award.
- His 25th year. // Automotive News;10/4/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5520, p14
Features a photograph showing Ohio-based Petty's Jeep-Eagle president Ted Petty and founder Norm Petty as they accept a 25-year dealer award. Chrysler Corp. Pittsburgh district manager Scott Slagle as presentor; Location of dealership.