Sapa pitches in to build homes in Haiti
- Sapa Completes Upgrades at Louisiana Operations. // Metal Center News;Mar2012, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p40
The article inform that aluminum company Sapa Extrusions Inc. has completed the expansion of its North American facilities in Delhi, Louisiana.
- Sapa Extrusions expands casting pit operations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the 10 million U.S. dollars project announced by Sapa Extrusions-North America that will expand its Cressona, Pennsylvania casting pit operations, which is expected to add 100 million pounds to its overall casting operations.
- SAPA'S ECON-O-ROD PLUS AND ECON-O-HEX PLUS. // Design News;6/23/2008, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p65
The article evaluates the Econ-O-Rod Plus and Econ-O-Hex Plus, a line of extruded aluminum machining stock from Sapa Industrial Extrusions.
- Enhanced Extruded Machining Stock. Jordan, John M.; Tudor, Emily K. // Modern Machine Shop;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p242
The article evaluates a line of extruded aluminum machining stock from Sapa Industrial Extrusions.
- Sapa Extrusions Appoints New Director of Business Development - Automotive. // Production Machining;Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p10
The announces that Mark Boehman was appointed as the director of business development at Sapa Extrusions Inc. in the U.S.
- Extruded Machining Stock. // Production Machining;Jul2008, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates the Econ-O-Rod Plus and Econ-O-Hex Plus extruded aluminum rod and hex bar from Sapa Industrial Extrusions.
- An aluminum siding. // Roads & Bridges;Jun2010, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p64
The article evaluates aluminum isotropic deck technology from Sapa Extrusions.
- Sapa Extrusions' Cressona PA facility plans to add 3,600-ton extrusion press. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p9
The article discusses the plans of Sapa Extrusions to install an advanced, large-capacity extrusion press at its facility in Cressona, Pennsylvania. The 3,600-ton Ube direct-extrusion press increases the facility's operating presses to eight. The Ube press will be moved to Cressona from the...
- Sapa upgrades. // Modern Metals;Feb2008, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p58
The article reports on the completion of a $7-million rebuilding and press upgrade project at Sapa Industrial Extrusions' facility in Cressona, Pennsylvania. Began in 2006, the project included a complete disassembly of the entire press and replacement of all wearable components. The new...