Nissan Diesel America name changes
- Meet UD Trucks North America. // Fleet Owner;Jun2010, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p82
The article reports on the name change of Nissan Diesel America Inc. into UD Trucks North America.
- UD readies new truck. // Fleet Owner;Jul2010, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p54
The article reports on the presentation of the new medium-duty trucks from UD Trucks North America during the American Truck Dealers Convention in Orlando, Florida.
- UD TRUCKS. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Sep2010, Vol. 109 Issue 9, pC40
A preview of the 2011 models of the UD Trucks line of medium-duty diesel trucks from UD Trucks North America is presented.
- UD TRUCKS NORTH AMERICA. REID, KEITH // National Petroleum News;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p22
The article offers brief information on UD Trucks North America Inc.'s UD2600 and UD3300 trucks.
- UD to end U.S. truck imports. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/20/2012, p8
The article reports that UD Trucks North America (UDNA), formerly known as Nissan Diesel America which became a subsidiary of Sweden's Volvo Group, plans to stop production of cabover medium-duty trucks in Japan aimed for the North American market by the end of 2012.
- Nissan Diesel revises U.S. plans. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug96, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Nissan Diesel America Inc.'s plan to double sales of its midrange and medium-duty truck models by 1998. Company's plans for price reductions, dealership network additions and new product introductions.
- Nissan Diesel plans big push in U.S. market. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;7/22/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5670, p16
Reports on the expansion plans of Nissan Diesel America in the United States. Long-term strategies; Customer concerns about the long-term strength of the firm; Commitment to improving and enlarging the company's presence in the country; Plans for accomplishing company goals.
- Nissan Diesel enters Class 4. // Automotive News;5/24/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5500, p18
Presents Nissan Diesel America Inc.'s Class 4 UD1400 model. Replacement of Class 3 UD1300 which is to be phased out; Gross vehicle rating of UD1400; Other features.
- Unconventional thinking. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses plans of UD Trucks North America (UDNA), cabover truck maker, to close production of cabover medium-duty trucks in Japan and aimed for the North American market. Topics discussed include the views of Steve Tam, vice president-commercial vehicle sector for ACT Research Co.,...