Engine changeover fuels truck demand forward
- EPA to analyze industries for pollution prevention plan. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr94, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) plans for examining different industries in an effort to develop pollution-prevention strategies. EPA's interaction with each industry; Training program in connection with the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992.
- NEW TOOL AVAILABLE for predicting future effects of ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING. // Pollution Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's launch of a Web-based system for predicting future effects of environmental planning. Benefits offered to universities, advocacy groups, state and local governments and other decision-makers.
- CRUNCH TIME. Longton, Linda; Huff, Aaron; Kelley, Sean; Richards, Paul; Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2002, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on the deadline of the mandate set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regarding the manufacture of engines with lower emission levels. Effect of the mandate to the cost of engines; Impact to the operation costs of the manufacturers; Speculations of manufacturers to accomplish...
- EM in brief. Nash, James L. // Occupational Hazards;Sep99, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p25
Compiles environmental management-related news in the United States as of September 1999. Completion of audit policy revision by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); Reduction of EPA budget by the House Appropriations Subcommittee.
- EPA offers incentives for industries correcting problems. // Textile World;May95, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p24
Reports the incentives offered by the Environmental Protection Agency for companies that voluntarily reveals and make corrections of violations. Details of the offering.
- EPA Certifies Navistar's 13L Engine. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/18/2013, p2
The article reports on the certification made by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Navistar's 13L heavy-duty big bore engines with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology.
- POWER STRUGGLE. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on the implementation of the reduction of nitrogen-oxide in automobile engines by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Use of a cooled exhaust gas recirculation to meet the demand of the EPA; Effectivity date of the policy; Impact of the policy to fuel price.
- EPA supports more market incentives, less command-and-control. Wilson, Fred // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;9/16/96, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p1B
Reports that the US Environmental Protection Agency has initiated partnership programs to support strategic environmental management. Movement toward less command-and-control and more economic incentive; Green Chemistry Program; Water Alliances for Voluntary Efficiency Program; Strategic...
- Engine Rebates. // Cleaner;Jan2014, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is providing financial help for replacement of engines in construction equipment.
- EPA deal raises engine performance questions. Heine, Max // Overdrive;Dec98, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p38
Focuses on the emissions agreement which the diesel engine makers reached with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Impact of the agreement on trucks performance; Approch for meeting EPA's accelerated deadlines on nitrogen oxide emissions; Companies which agreed on the...