- Trailer orders surge in March. // Overdrive;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
The article accounts on a report from ACT Research Co. concerning the increase of commercial trailer net orders in 2010 by 165 percent from March 2009 in the U.S.
- Trailer van orders down 32% in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p11
The article informs that orders for total van trailers for the month of February 2012 went down by 32% while other trailers rose by 31%.
- Commercial trailer orders remain strong in May. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on a report by ACT Research Co. which reveals that year-to-date orders for trailers have increased by 69% through May 2010.
- September Trailer Orders Above 240,000 Rate: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/28/2013, p1
The article presents an overview of the report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," published by ACT Research Co. (ACT), which showed that trailer orders for September 2014 were above the 240,000 rate on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- October Trailer Orders Up 43%. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/25/2013, p1
The article reports on the 43 percent month-over-month increase in trailer orders in the U.S. in October 2013, according to the data released by ACT Research Co.
- Commercial trailer orders strong in May. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the claim of ACT Research Co. that there is a 59% increase in May 2010 commercial trailer net orders from the prior-year month in the U.S.
- Trailer Orders Hit Highest Monthly Volume Since March 2006. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/27/2011, p1
The article reports that net orders for commercial trailers reached 28,393 in November 2011, the strongest monthly order volume since March 2006, according to ACT Research Co.
- Trailer Orders Reach 313,000 for 2015: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/19/2016, p4
The article focuses on data from transportation intelligence provider FTR showing U.S. trailer net orders reaching 25,500 in December 2015 leading to a total of 313,000 units for the year.
- Total trailer orders exceed expectations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the better-than-expected directionally orders received for total trailers and dry vans in the U.S. in January 2008, on a year-over-year basis. For the month, total trailer orders were 15,411, down 31% year-over-year, while dry van orders were 10,038, a 28% drop on a...