Banks Revise Spectrum, Styron Loans
- Four More Cos. Join Repricing Conga Line. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
This article reports on the move of four companies to participate in the repricing of term loans in the U.S. in 2011. Credit Suisse called with lenders to discuss a term loan repricing for Visant Holding. Bank of America Merrill Lynch also called with lenders to discuss repricing a term loan for...
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article offers news briefs related to term loans in the U.S. Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey and Credit Suisse Group AG marketed a term loan B worth 750 million dollars for Knology Inc. Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have revised the price talk for the term loan D worth 913 million dollars...
- Banks To Shop $360M TL for U.S. TelePacific. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p9
The article reports on the term loan of Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for TelePacific worth 360 million U.S. dollars.
- Dividend Deals Keep on Coming. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p20
The article examines several dividend-related loans recently marketed by banks. Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are marketing a term loan B backing CareStream Health's refinancing and dividend recapitalization at Libor plus 350 basis points (bps). Meanwhile, a...
- Credit Suisse Talks Price on Spectrum TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that Credit Suisse has established pricing on a 680-million U.S. dollar term loan for Spectrum Brands at Libor plus 400 basis points (bps).
- Styron's $1.3B Devi/Refi Loan Makes Rounds. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;1/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the 1.3-billion dollar term loan for the dividend recapitalization of the Berwyn, Pennsylvania-based plastics manufacturer Styron Corp. in 2011. It says that the loan was being syndicated by a bank consortium, including Deutsche Bank, HSBC, and Barclays. Moreover, it will...
- CS, BofA Revise Strategic Partners TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to revise a 175-million-U.S. dollar term loan they are shopping for Strategic Partners.
- Brock Holdings' $700M CF Expected Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that as of February 2011, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan are working to secure a 490 million dollar term loan B and a 210 million dollar second-lien term loan for Brock Holdings, part of which will be used as a dividend payment to Lindsay Goldberg,...
- Auto Parts Co. Circles Back with Divi Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the 325 million dollar term loan being put together by Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for auto-parts supplier HHI Holdings.