BWAY Prepares for $200M HY Deal
- Loan Funds Take in $1.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/18/2013, p34
The article reports on significant inflows taken in by leveraged loan funds due to high amounts of cash being produced by high yield bonds during the week of March 18, 2013.
- LBO Players Warm to Junk. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p15
Focuses on the interest of private equity players on junk bonds. Details on leveraged buyouts activity; Decision of British Telecommunications Plc to sell the international directories business; Emphasis on low technology plays by junk bond buyers.
- Two HY Deals Backing LBOs Price. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
The article offers information on high yield issues by BWAY Holdings and Triumph Group to finance their leveraged buyouts (LBOs).
- BWAY Extends Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the decision of BWAY Holdings to extend a junk bond tender offer following the success of a new issue.
- Price Talk on BWAY HY Deal Tops 10%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p31
The article reports on a 10.25% price talk for BWAY Holdings junk bond offer, which amounted to 200 million U.S. dollars.
- LBOs and MBOs in the takeover alphabet soup some questions for lawyers, answers from an accountant. Brilloff, Abraham J. // Journal of Corporation Law;Winter90, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p171
Discusses the accounting controversy behind the wave of leveraged buy-outs (MBO) in the United States. Argument that much of the junk-bond market is driven by the appearance of earnings rather than substance; Discussion the balance sheets behind the RJR Nabisco LBO; Consumers and insurance...
- Associated Materials Plans $730M HY Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p9
This article reports on the plan of Associated Materials to issue junk bonds to back a leveraged buyout (LBO) deal in 2010.
- Junk revival to fuel rise in LBO-related bank loans. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/30/98, Vol. 64 Issue 48, p4
Focuses on the impact of an active junk bond sector on leveraged buyout-related bank loans in the United States. Most common financing method for a leveraged buyout (LBO); Reason for the time lag; Strategies utilized by LBO firms.
- TransUnion Tapping HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p3
The article reports on the 600 million dollars junk bond offering of TransUnion in March 2012 as it restructures its finances following its leveraged buyout (LBO).