CS Sweetens Pricing on Calpine's $1.3B TL
- CS to Launch $1.3B TL for Calpine. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p26
The article reports on the plan of Credit Suisse to launch a term loan to back the purchase of Conectiv Energy Fleet, the wholesale electricity plants of Pepco Holdings, by Calpine.
- Bankrupt Calpine Trims Pricing On Second Lien Tranche Of DIP. // Bank Loan Report;2/13/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p2
The article reports that Calpine Corp., a bankrupt power company, trimmed the pricing of the second lien tranche of its debtor-in-possession facility in California. According to sources, it shaved 50 basis points (bps) off, reducing pricing to Libor plus 400 bps from initial price talk of Libor...
- Calpine Prices $1.1B in Upsized Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p7
The article announces that Calpine increased the price of its bond offering from 750 million U.S. dollars to 1.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- PIK Deals Face Trouble, Delay on HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p20
This article reports on the postponement of two payment in kind (PIK) toggle deals on the junk bond market in April 2010. The PIK toggle deal of Learning Care Group has been postponed indefinitely, while Buffets moved the deadline for its PIK deal to April 9, 2010. Particular focus is given to...
- Virgin, Leap Price Notes; Terex Notes Sold. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/1/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p13
The article report that bonds were priced by Virgin Media and Leap Wireless while senior notes were sold by Credit Suisse. Virgin Media issued senior notes worth 650 million U.S. dollars that will mature in 2016. Leap Wireless also priced its issue at 7.75% and due in 2016. Notes sold by Credit...
- Calpine Offers $2.8B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p11
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based power provider Calpine Corp. has launched a two-part bond offering of $2.8 billion in the market in July 2014.
- Calpine Sells $2.8B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p18
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based power provider Calpine Corp. has offered $1.6 billion in 5.75% senior unsecured notes due 2025 and $1.2 billion in 5.375% senior unsecured notes due 2023 in the bond market in July 2014.
- Viking Prices Downsized $275M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/21/2014, p1
The article focuses on the $275 million in add-on 8.5% senior notes from Viking Cruise, a company that operates a fleet of river cruising vessels, which due 2022 in a deal reduced from $300 million. Topics discussed include the plan of the company to use the proceeds to refinance its existing...
- Signode HY Price Talk Reaches 6.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p1
The article reports on the price talk on the 750-million-dollar bond offering from industrial packaging company Signode Industrial, which reached 6.5% as of April 14, 2014. The money raised from the bonds will be used by Signode to finance its buyout by the Carlyle Group. Bookrunners on the deal...