Palliative care guidelines
- Atheism: online information and resources. Smyth, Dion // International Journal of Palliative Nursing;Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p49
The article reviews several websites for palliative nursing including http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/mathew/intro.html, http://www.freethinker.co.uk/, and http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism.
- Website resources that consider the complex syndrome of delirium. Smyth, Dion // International Journal of Palliative Nursing;Apr2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p194
The article reviews several web sites that offer information on the complex syndrome of delirium including the psych-net site, the National Cancer Institute web site, and the Mental Health Foundation web site.
- Congress's wrong approach to health care IT. Ingemi, Joseph // Hill;6/25/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 75, p32
The author reflects on the Emergency Medicine Education System (EMEDS) Act of 2007 in the U.S.
- State unveils new website to explain exchange. // Minnesota Medicine;Mar2013, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p32
The article reviews health insurance exchange website, located at www.mn.gov/hix, from the State of Minnesota.
- Teleflex Launches New Website for Teleflex ISIS HVT, the First Comprehensive Endotracheal Tube. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p172
The article reviews the client web site for its Teleflex ISIS HVT endotracheal tube, located at isishvt.com, from Teleflex Inc.
- Teleflex Launches New Website for Teleflex ISIS HVT, the First Comprehensive Endotracheal Tube. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/31/2011, Vol. 21, p173
The article reviews the customer website for its Teleflex ISIS HVT endotracheal tube, located at isishvt.com, from Teleflex Inc.
- GOOGLE INFLUENCE SECOND TO DOCTORS. // Medical Economics;6/18/2010, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p11
The article reports that the Americans rely on Google searches as a source of healthcare information, according to a survey conducted in April 2010 by Capstrat and Public Policy Polling.
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley launches new website. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/2/2011, Vol. 22, p18
The article reports Health Alliance of the Hudson ValleyÂ® had launched its new website, located at www.hahv.org, which makes it easy for patients to easily find the information on the services of HealthAlliance across its campuses.
- Facility managers take test drive on the new information highway. // Health Facilities Management;Sep95, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the 1995 American Society for Healthcare Engineering conference. Introduction of ASHEnet, ASHE's information network; Number of facility managers that signed up for the service; Cost of the service.