Bloom is off in Wild Rose Country
- Indiana third-worst in pay growth. Marcus, Morton // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p11
In this article, the author reflects on the worst pay increases experienced by workers and employees in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Meager raises on Main Street. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/27/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 52, p1
The article reports that slight wage increases for 2011 are being planned to be implemented by companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
- Counter-offer an 'insult:' union. Wilson, Sara // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/8/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 49, p15
The article reports on the proposal of the Government of Northwest Territories (GNWT) regarding the 14-hour work day and six cent pay increase for employees in the region.
- THE NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE RATES WILL RISE AGAIN ON 1ST OCTOBER 2011. // British Baker;9/23/2011, p4
The article reports that the national minimum wage rates will increase on October 1, 2011 in Great Britain.
- COMPARING SALARIES. Campbell, Gillian // Quality;Jul2011, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the rise of salaries for quality professionals in the U.S.
- Kent County commissioners approve wage increases. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p3
The article reports on a wage increase approved by the commissioners of Kent County, Michigan which is set to begin on January 1, 2011.
- Tarrant County weekly wages increase. Kerner, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;7/12/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the increase in the weekly wages in Tarrant County, Texas, in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Missoula Independent;1/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to Missoula, Montana as of December 28, 2011 is presented, including the 18th annual First Night of the Missoula Cultural Council, the minimum wage increase in Montana, and the 40-year sentence to Alberto Guillen who drove a van towards his brother Roberto.
- People say wages must double to preserve lifestyle. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;3/20/2003, p14
Presents the results of a survey on wage increase in Great Britain. Salary needed to maintain lifestyle; Factors that affect salary expectations.
- Minimum bump. Mayrer, Jessica // Missoula Independent;12/29/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p7
The article reports on the move of the state of Montana to raise the minimum wage from 7.35 to 7.65 U.S. dollars.