BDO: June factory orders drop 5%, shipments 13%
- Revisiting a Dated Pipeline. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the impact of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in several corporations in the U.S. It highlights the re-evaluation of the business targets of several companies in the country by corporate development executives. It notes several developments of M&A activity of companies...
- BDO Seidman execs have Detroit background. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;11/11/96, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p14
Presents information on the top management positions at BDO Seidman L.L.P, stating that they all were connected to the Troy office in Detroit, Michigan. Background on Gary Westein, chairman of the BDO policy board and BDO Seidman L.L.P.; Details on other managerial appointments at the firm.
- BDO Seidman completing its restructuring. Clolery, Paul // Practical Accountant;Feb94, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the restructuring of BDO Seidman. Reasons for restructuring; Steps in restructuring process; Changes in key positions.
- BDO Seidman unveils network approach. P.C. // Practical Accountant;Apr94, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the formation of the BDO Seidman Alliance, a network of independent tax consulting firms. Competition with McGladrey and Pullen network; Annual license fees; Access to resources of the BDO Seidman national office.
- Seasonal trends drop shipments of residential furniture. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p14
Reports on BDO Seidman's forecasted drop in April 1993 shipments of residential furniture. Percentage decline; Causes of the drop; Orders.
- Black Friday Deals Aren't Just for Early Birds. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;11/23/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p14
The author reflects on the projected increase in Internet sales by U.S. retailers for 2008. He mentions a survey conducted by BDO Seidman LLP that predicts Internet sales to increase by eight percent. He shares that consumers should anticipate the offering of several electronic retailers like...
- BDO Seidman LLP. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;02/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p43
Reports that accounting, tax and consulting firm BDO Seidman LLP, is moving its United States headquarters to Chicago, Illinois, from New York. Details on the move.
- Cole named partner at BDO Seidman. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p16
Reports on the partnership between Adam B. Cole and BDO Seidman, a non-profit service group in Long Island, New York. Terms of the deal; Job responsibilities of Cole; Business plans of the group.
- Parking issues could push BDO Seidman division to suburbs. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p16
Reports that a division of BDO Seidman LLP may leave the downtown area in Grand Rapids, Michigan because of parking problems. Number of employees that will be affected by the possible move; Number of parking spaces needed by the company; Lease negotiations with some property owners in the suburbs.