- Wireless Stock Trading: Buy, Sell Or Hold? Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p48
Explores stock trading through wireless communication systems. Issues confronting wireless stock trading; Effect of wireless stock trading to electronic commerce.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p44
Presents charts on the status of the stocks of several wireless communication companies in the United States as of December 2000.
- What does $1 buy? A few stock shares. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p1
Assesses the state of wireless company stock prices, as of October 2002. Information on the bargain-basement share prices in the industry; Impact of the share prices on wireless companies; Threat posed by delisting from stock exchanges.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;01/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p22
Presents statistical information on RCR's wireless stockwatch. Names of the companies; Closing date of the stock; Percentage change of the stock.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p24
Presents information on the stock performance of the wireless communication systems industry for June 10-17, 1998. Identification of companies whose stocks increased or decreased during this time; Stocks which remained unchanged.
- CONSOLIDATION A NO-GO FOR NOW. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/24/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 25, p40
Reports the decreasing shares of stocks of the wireless communication industry in the U.S. Downgrade of the credit rating; Failure of achieving the projected number of subscribers; Business options.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p20
Presents graphs and a chart showing the stock market performances of wireless communications companies as of July 21, 1999. Includes Alcatel Alsthom; Allen Telecom Inc.; Adaptive Broadband Corp.; ADC Telecommunications.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p20
Presents statistics reflecting the stock performance of the wireless communication industry in the United States for the week July 28 to August 4, 1999. Losers and gainers; Stock price indexes; Companies cited include Alcatel Alsthom, Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Arch Communications.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p32
Presents statistics on the performance of wireless communication stocks from August 23-30, 2000.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p42
Presents information on the stock market performance of companies in the United States wireless communications industry, for the week of May 26-June 2, 1999. Biggest price gainers; Biggest price losers; Stock price indices.