Site Of The Week
- The State of the Internet. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;02/22/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p39
Provides information on the DigitalDNA technology Web site of Motorola Inc. which covers an interview series focused on the state of the Internet.
- Selling modems on the Web. // CED;Jan2001, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p20
Reports that Motorola Broadband Communications Sector has launched its own electronic commerce Web site. Range of educational and product information used by the company.
- Older Crowd Catching RAZR Fever. // Wireless Week;3/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the increased interest of age groups in Motorola's RAZR V3 cellular telephone from November 10, 2004 to January 31, 2005. Number of visitors to the Cingular.com Web site who have evaluated the RAZR V3 phone; Cost of the cellular phone.
- PageWriter users access software on Web. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p46
States that the software applications for the PageWriter 2000 two pager by Motorola Incorporated's Platform Software Division, will be available on CNET Direct Incorporated's software distribution and purchasing Web site. Reference to an agreement signed between the two companies; Mention of a...
- Motorola's `Good Citizenship' in China. Jeffrey, Terence P. // Human Events;03/31/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p7
Explains why shareholders of Motorola in China refuse to say the Pledge of Allegiance at their annual meetings. Contents of the company's Web site; List of basic questions answered in the 1999 State Department `Country Report on Human Rights Practices in China,' which was released on the 25th...
- TECH BRIEFS. // Electronic Media;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p9
Reports developments on electronic media in the United States as of October 2001. Contract signing of Motorola Broadband Communications Sector to a multiyear agreement with iSurfTv; Selection of MyWeather Web service by Cox Television; Teaming up of ABCNews.com and RealNetworks.
- MOTOROLA INC. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/3/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p50
The article presents information on weblogs related to Motorola Inc. Various people have chimed in at online job site Vault.com about their work experiences, the majority of which were positive. Motorola does a good job of talking about everyone being equal and respecting diversity. The...
- INSTANT ENVY: Motorola MPx. // Men's Health;Sep2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p118
Introduces Motorola MPX, a combination of personal digital assistant and cellular phones from Motorola Inc. Key features; Web site address of Motorola.
- Moto Calls on DIY Crowd with New Site. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;4/24/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on the launch of the new website of Motorola company that features Motograph, a consumer-generated 3-D digital greeting card. Kathleen Finato, senior director of North American marketing at Motorola envisions a Motograph as something one might send to his friends to arrange...