Leaping Into Messaging
- Glenayre nabs three deals for @ctiveLink. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the three deals completed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. to push its @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module.
- Glenayre Envisions Next-Generation Communications. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p14
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. believes in developing personal communications portals so consumers can easily manage various devices, multiple phone numbers and hundreds of messages. Comments from Glenayre's Joellyn Sargent on the company's solutions; Illustration of the evolution of...
- Glenayre inks deal in Heilongjiang. // RCR;11/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Announces that Glenayre Technologies Incorporated signed a deal to provide a high-speed paging network in the Heilongjiang province of China, for its Posts and Telecommunications Authority. Terms of the agreement; When installation is scheduled to commence.
- Glenayre Premieres Two-Way Initiatives At Trade Show. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the launching of a two-way wireless communications module called @ctiveLink for Visor by Glenayre Technologies Inc. Wireless module designed to snap into the Springboard expansion slot of the company; Expansion of the company's corporate wireless partnerships.
- Glenayre extends Lynx to L.A., Asia. // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p49
States that Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's Interconnect group has introduced international versions of its Lynx.se spread spectrum radios. Objective of the launch of the revamped radios; Description of the radios; Information on the Lynx brand.
- FCC approves Glenayre module. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p28
Announces communications solutions provider Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s receipt of United States Federal Communications Commission approval for its @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module.
- Glenayre kit focuses on two-way. // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p45
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s Consumer Products Group has released a wireless connectivity software developer kit for the Handspring Visor personal digital assistant platform.
- Glenayre's Three-pronged Goal. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the restructuring plan of Glenayre Technologies Inc. of Charlotte, North Carolina, aimed at merging three components of its business. Slogan of the company; Wireless messaging module unveiled by the firm; Technology partners of Glenayre.
- Glenayre signs strategic agreement with Vast. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p20
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. and Vast Solutions Inc. have signed a strategic agreement to support interoperability between Glenayre's @ctiveLink two-way wireless messaging module and the Vast Viaduct software architecture.