- AirGate launches in S.C., Georgia. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p39
Announces AirGate PCS Inc.'s launching of wireless communication services in Georgia and South Carolina.
- TeleCorp turns on 3 cities. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p14
Informs that AT&T Wireless Services Inc. affiliate TeleCorp PCS Inc. launched its SunCom digital wireless service in three more United States markets.
- TeleCorp launches service in Des Moines. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p25
Reports the launching of the SunCom digital wireless service by TeleCorp PCS Inc. in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Wireless PCS: An integrated solution. Le Clair, Craig // Telephony;11/23/98, Vol. 235 Issue 21, p30
Features Digiph PCS, a wireless telephone service based on GSM. Plans to install, configure, test and put into production its entire administration infrastructure; Need for a complete back-office solution which includes a reliable telecommunications infrastructure.
- TeleCorp launches in Lake Charles. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p19
Reports that TeleCorp PCS Inc.'s launching of its SunCom digital wireless service in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- AirGate launches I-20 coverage in advance of Masters. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p45
Reports on AirGate PCS Inc.'s launching of Interstate 20 coverage in Georgia.
- SunCom to premiere Global System Mobile technology. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;12/14/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p37
Focuses on the decision of Puerto Rico-based wireless carrier TeleCorp PCS Inc. doing business as SunCom, to deploy third-generation wireless technology for mobile communications. Impact of selecting Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)-based technology on Suncom's service delivery;...
- TeleCorp Down On The Bayou. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the move of TeleCorp PCS Inc. in the Houma and Thibodaux market of Louisiana. Benefits of the move; Remarks from Russell Wilkerson, spokesman for TeleCorp; What factor in southern Louisiana that could hinder out-of-state companies moving into a particular town.
- Triton enters 12 new cities. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the expansion of Triton PCS Inc. into twelve additional markets in the Southeastern United States. Number of subscribers; Wireless telecommunication services offered; Number of SunCom retail stores opened in 1999; Marketing of SunCom products in various national retailers.