SNAZ's M-Commerce Plan Too Soon To Market
- Snaz launches mobile wallet. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p46
Reports on the launch of Snaz Commerce Solutions' next-generation mobile wallet in March 2001.
- Snaz files Chapter 7 bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;8/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p11
Announces that Snaz Commerce Solutions, a provider of wireless commerce products was forced to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Comments from Vikram Chachra, the company's co-founder and chief strategy officer; Technology used by the company to offer wireless Web shopping.
- Will The Grinch Pinch M-commerce? Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p26
Deals with the application of mobile (m)-commerce via mobile phones in the 2000 holiday shopping season. Reasons m-commerce may not be implemented in the 2000 holiday shopping season; Solution offered by Livemind to make it easier for consumers to shop on the Web via mobile phones; Technology...
- M-commerce payment architecture. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the growth of the mobile-commerce payment architecture. Measures being done to address security concerns in mobile payments; Examples of payment architectures being offered.
- M-business firms must move fast to capitalise on consumer interest. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;4/4/2002, p8
Reports the need of the telecommunication companies to provide mobile payment capabilities in Great Britain. Development of consumer interest; Provision of mobile cash capabilities; Launch of m-payment platform by Vodafone.
- M-commerce hits speed bumps. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, pSR4
Discusses the slow growth of the market for Web-enabled cellular telephones also known as mobile commerce. Advantages and limitations of the technology; Estimated volume of wireless purchases by 2005; Security concerns.
- Web designers: Embrace mobile strategy instead of app buzz. RYAN, JIM T. // Central Penn Business Journal;11/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p13
The article discusses the use of mobile strategy or mobile sites by potential customers, e-commerce executives and professionals that helps them in reducing multiple site maintenance and synchronization.
- M-commerce hits speed bumps. Murray, Lee H. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on the state of mobile commerce in the United States. Pace of wireless Internet connections; Ratio of cell phone owners abandoning m-commerce after the first few attempts; Revenue in 2000; Importance of user interfaces development for the acceptance of m-commerce.
- A mobile internet must first be built before it can sell. Leavy, Drew // Marketing (00253650);12/21/2000, p8
Discusses how to make money from mobile Internet commerce (m-commerce). Lessons to learn from the Wireless Access Protocol (WAP) experience; Factors that helped drive the spread of the Internet; Most important Internet development in year 2000.