DoCoMo Deep-Sixes IPO Plans
- NTT DoCoMo Enjoys Market Expansion. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the impressive performance of NTT DoCoMo company in Japan. Increase in the company's revenues during 1998; Projected increase in phone subscribers in 1999; Problem facing the company's personal handyphone business; Amount generated by DoCoMo's initial public offering (IPO).
- NTT prepares for IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p91
Reports on the expected price range for the initial public offering (IPO) of NTT Mobile Communications Networks Inc., the largest cellular carrier in the world. Amount of shares to be offered; When the date is to be announced for the IPO; Identification of the amount of shares of stock to be...
- NTT DoCoMo IPO to be 2nd largest for wireless carrier. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p20
Reports on NTT Mobile Communications Networks Inc.'s plans of launching an initial public offering (IPO). Amount aimed to be generated by NTT Mobile Communications from its move; Value of shares to be offered by the company in its IPO; Carrier's utilization of the proceeds of its stock offering.
- NTT DoCoMo raises $18 billion in IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p8
Focuses on the initial public offering of NTT Mobile Communications Networks Inc. Total amount of money raised; Plan for the proceeds.
- Conoco, Docomo get mojo working on sputtering IPOs. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p13
Focuses on the record-size offerings of Conoco Inc. and NTT Docomo. Financial analysts' speculations on the impact of the offerings on the stock market; Profile of the two companies; Concern over the lack of initial public offerings.
- THE BEST Equity Deals. Shepherd, Bill // Global Finance;Feb99, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p14
Describes some of the equity deals in 1998. Value of global equity capital; Initial public offering for Japan's NTT Mobile Communications Network; DuPont's flotation of oil company Conoco; Flotation of GEC Alsthom by Great Britain's General Electric Company and France's Alcatel.
- Sigfox to raise $200 million in funding. Stubbs, Agnes // Capacity Magazine;9/14/2015, p1
French internet of things (IoT) provider Sigfox is seeking to raise at least $200 million to fund its global expansion of network.
- DoCoMo to launch international roaming. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p24
Informs on NTT DoCoMo Inc.'s launching of an international roaming service using the world's first PDC/IS-95 dual-mode phones with Korea's SK Telecom.
- the wireless Tsunami losing momentum? Rao, Madanmohan // Wireless Week;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p32
Focuses on the challenges faced by Japanese wireless Internet services provider NTT DoCoMo Inc., as it moves into third-generation and global expansion in 2002. Concerns on whether it can replicate its success in Japan, in other countries; Success of the i-mode wireless Internet service,...