The 3rd Computational Structural Bioinformatics Workshop
- Workshop on Basics of Bioinformatics and its applications. // Current Trends in Biotechnology & Pharmacy;Apr2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, following p254
The article offers information on Workshop on Basics of Bioinformatics and its Applications to be held in Mumbai, India from June 5-7, 2012.
- First REP-LECOTOX Workshopâ€”ecotoxicogenomics: the challenge of integrating genomics/proteomics/metabolomics into aquatic and terrestrial ecotoxicology. Kovacevic, R.; Teodorovic, I.; Kaisarevic, S.; Planojevic, I.; Fa, S.; Dakic, V.; Pogrmic, K.; Virijevic, S. // Environmental Science & Pollution Research;Aug2009 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue s1, pS130
The article reports on the first REP-LECOTOX Workshop in Nove Sad, Serbia. It mentions that the workshop provided participants with a comprehensive insight into the application of omic technologies in the field of ecotoxicology with experts in the field of genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics,...
- Extending Asia Pacific bioinformatics into new realms in the "-omics" era. Ranganathan, Shoba; Eisenhaber, Frank; Joo Chuan Tong; Tin Wee Tan // BMC Genomics;2009 Supplement 3, Vol. 10, p1
The 2009 annual conference of the Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network (APBioNet), Asia's oldest bioinformatics organisation dating back to 1998, was organized as the 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics (InCoB), Sept. 7-11, 2009 at Biopolis, Singapore. Besides bringing together...
- Proceedings of the 2013 MidSouth Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Society (MCBIOS) Conference. Wren, Jonathan D.; Dozmorov, Mikhail G.; Burian, Dennis; Kaundal, Rakesh; Perkins, Andy; Perkins, Ed.; Kupfer, Doris M.; Springer, Gordon K. // BMC Bioinformatics;2013, Vol. 14 Issue Suppl 14, p1
The article offers information on the 2013 MidSouth Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Society (MCBIOS) Conference held at the Stoney Creek Inn & Conference Center in Columbia, Missouri from April 5-6, 2013. The keynote speakers include John Quackenbush from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,...
- RCN4GSC Workshop Report: Managing Data at the Interface of Biodiversity and (Meta)Genomics, March 2011. Robbins, Robert J.; Amaral-Zettler, Linda; Bik, Holly; Blum, Stan; Edwards, James; Field, Dawn; Garrity, George; Gilbert, Jack A.; Kottmann, Renzo; Krishtalka, Leonard; Lapp, Hilmar; Lawrence, Carolyn; Morrison, Norman; Tuama, Éamonn Ó.; Parr, Cynthia; Gil, Inigo San; Schindel, David; Schriml, Lynn; Vieglas, David; Wooley, John // Standards in Genomic Sciences;2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p159
Building on the planning efforts of the RCN4GSC project, a workshop was convened in San Diego to bring together experts from genomics and metagenomics, biodiversity, ecology, and bioinformatics with the charge to identify potential for positive interactions and progress, especially building on...
- Program of the 11th Annual Meeting of The European Society for Dermatological Research. // Journal of Investigative Dermatology;May81, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p414
This article focuses on the program for the 11th annual meeting of "The European Society for Dermatological Research." In the morning session on Monday, May 25, 1981, meeting will start with the presidential address at 8:30 AM. First session will start from 8:35 AM to 10:35 AM. In the first...
- ARTFUL LODGER. Hillier, Rose-Marie; Mylchreest, Melissa // Australian House & Garden;Aug2013, p162
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending an art workshop.
- Proceedings of the 2010 MidSouth Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Society (MCBIOS) Conference. Wren, Jonathan D.; Kupfer, Doris M.; Perkins, Edward J.; Bridges, Susan; Berleant, Daniel // BMC Bioinformatics;2010 Supplement 6, Vol. 11, p1
The article focuses on the seventh annual Midsouth Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (MCBIOS) conference held on February 19-20, 2010 at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas. The conference was presided over by Daniel Berleant, the current president of MCBIOS, and Elaine...
- Workshop Focuses on Optoelectronic Cost Reduction. // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p14
Highlights the third optoelectronics package workshops of TechSearch International in Austin, Texas. Cost reduction in optoelectronics industry; Advantages and difficulties of automating production; Introduction of the Advanced Packaging and InterConnect Alliance consortium.