Pedigree and passion
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;6/28/2013, Issue 5842, p11
The article offers information on various issues regarding the companies in the furniture industry including the launch of British themed homewares by Georgie Parker Ltd., the launch of miniature house furniture of dolls by Ikea, and the annual golf day hosted by Glasswells to aid the...
- Ikea'nÄ±n mobilya tasarÄ±mÄ±nda mÃ¼ÅŸteri beklentisini karÅŸÄ±lama oranlarÄ±nÄ±n tutum Ã¶lÃ§eÄŸi ile incelenmesi. Erkarslan, Önder; Erinçkan, Aykut; Kaya, Aslı; Erkarslan, Özlem Erdoğdu // ITU Journal Series A: Architecture, Planning, Design;sep2011, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p15
Furniture can be defined as a global product which needs to fulfill a series of high design input such as seating, storage and display. Companies from different countries have an ongoing interest on entering or increasing their share in the competitive furniture market. What makes IKEA Company...
- IKEA plans to open first Southeastern store in Atlanta. // Display & Design Ideas;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the plans of Swedish furniture giant IKEA International A/S to enter the metro Atlanta area, Georgia with a store in Atlantic Station, a mixed-use project currently in construction across the Downtown connector in Midtown.
- IKEA buys retail park. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2010, Issue 5669, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of the Pincent Lane and Berkshire Retail Park in Theale, England by Swedish flat-pack furniture company IKEA.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2012, Issue 5798, p14
The article presents news briefs related to the furniture industry including Moores Furniture Group's Furniture Industry Sustainability Programme (FISP) certification, lkea's launch of a new reality catalogue for its 2013 edition, and Youtube video of the launch event of The British Bed Company.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p10
The article offers updates on the furniture industry including the reopening of Ikea store in Kohoku, Tokyo after the March 2011 earthquake in Japan, the annual renovation of Ercol Furniture Ltd., and the book "Furniture With Soul," by David Savage.
- Ikea timber claims refuted. // DIY Week;3/25/2011, p4
The article discusses a news report by "The Times" newspaper which points out that Ikea, the furniture retailer, failed to disclose to its customers the low level of sustainable wood it used for its furniture after failing to realize its 2006 target of having 30% of its solid wood certified by 2009.
- Tenth of all furniture bought in Ikea. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2010, Issue 5709, p10
The article reports that furniture sales in Great Britain are accounted for 9.6 percent by Ikea.
- IKEA sales growth. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p6
The article reports on the increase of sales of flat-pack furniture company IKEA in 2009 ending in August in Great Britain.