Hey, Mr Tangerine man
- Textile section regroups after demise of N.Y. board of trade. // Textile World;Jun94, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p110
Reports on the formation of the New York Textile Group, a new organization for textile-related companies in Manhattan. Conduct of meetings; Steering committee members.
- Fabric focus. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/96, Vol. 171 Issue 113, p14
Reports on the Knitted Textile Association's presentation of the seminar `Engineering of Knitted Fabric' in New York City.
- TDA relocates. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;09/23/97, Vol. 174 Issue 59, p14
Announces the new office address and telephone number of Textile Distributors Association in New York City.
- TDA: Over the rainbow. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/19/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 96, p17
Reports on the annual gala party sponsored by the members of the Textile Distributors Association (TDA). Total number of guests; Venue of the party.
- That's show biz. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/8/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p18
Features the Textile Distributors Association's musical comedy, `All the News That's Fit to Print,' presented during its meeting at Marriot's Seaview Resort in Absecon, New Jersey. Highlights of the show.
- AMTEX spurs new ways of thinking. McCurry, John W. // Textile World;Jun94, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p78
Features the American Textile Partnership's (AMTEX) Computer Aided Fabric Evaluation (AMTEX) project. Demand-Activated Manufacturing Architecture (DAMA) as AMTEK's flagship project; Members of AMTEK staff; Appointment of an AMTEK oversight committee.
- TDA moves parley site. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/5/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 65, p24
Reports on the site of Textile Distributors Association's 1994 annual meeting. Meeting place at the Nevele Hotel, Ellenville, New York.
- TDA brings together students, 14 companies for `career day'. McNamaea, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/5/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 65, p26
Reports on the holding of the Textile Career Day at the Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science sponsored by the Textile Distributors Association; Employment opportunities at the textile industries; Students reactions on the career day.
- Energy Conservation & Industrial response: One day seminar by NITRA. // Colourage;Jul95, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p73
Reports on the Energy Conservation and Industrial Response seminar of the Northern India Textile Research Association held in collaboration with All India Manufacturer's Organization. Intention of seminar to elicit industries' feedback as well as create further awareness among the industrial...