Your questions answered
- Serving techno-savvy shoppers. Page, Andrew // National Home Center News;07/07/97, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p21
Focuses on the new breed of customers that is well-informed by the Internet and other computer software of the latest trends and ideas in home design. Impact of consumer-accessible information to the industry; Advantages of the Internet includes reduction of selling time; Development of highly...
- Recognising good service. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that the entry deadline for the Qualitas Furnishing Awards, promoting good customer service, is slated for October 31, 1999.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p6
Presents answers to queries related to customer service in the house furnishings industry in the United States. Customer complaint on the opening of the seams on a leather settee, revealing the stitching; Advice in a situation on a furniture taken in part exchange; Means of convincing a...
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p7
Provides answers to customer service-related questions regarding house furnishing and accessories.
- Customer service a knotty subject. // Furniture/Today;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p35
Discusses challenges involved in the customer service part of the home furnishings industry. How consumers see customer service as a given no matter how long they want to negotiate the price; Customers' willingness to pay extra for good customer service; Variations in consumer definitions of...
- Online commerce: Finally ready for prime time? Page, Andrew // National Home Center News;01/26/98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on how several home improvement retailers got into online marketing. Unveiling of Wickes Incorporated's Web site selling tools and accessories on the Internet at the Builder's Show in Dallas; Craftsman tool site of Sears Company; Online book selling by Amazon.Com.
- Association leaders discuss how to lure consumers. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;10/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p34
Information about the meeting attended by several leaders of home furnishings associations and other industry representatives during the High Point Market tradeshow in North Carolina is presented, wherein ways on how to better connect with the consumers are discussed.
- You're having a laugh... Corby, David // Housewares;Aug2004, Issue 184, p50
Focuses on the importance of getting customers in houseware industry to enjoy themselves in Great Britain. Description of a lady who runs a coffee shop.
- your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p6
Replies to consumer service-related questions from house furnishings retailers. Criteria for giving refunds to consumers; Consumer complaints about product defects; Handling of a cancelled order.